Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 18, 2012
I have been using these shoes for a month now. I run 3 miles+\- 4 days a week. These are trail running shoes but I use mostly paved roads right now. They aren't comfy enough to wear everyday regular use. But I love them for running. I have seen/ felt a huge improvement in my running. I am a size 9 and ordered that size. I could have gone a half size bigger. They did feel really tight at first but after changing the laces to be looser it felt good and they are very light. The colors are awesome!
on January 1, 2014
This is a great trail runner, especially for the price. I normally buy brooks. I have the brooks pure grit trial runners as well. This falls into the same kind of pseudo minimalist category with just a tad more stability. These run a little small for me normally I can size up to a 9.5 and have plenty of room in the toe box. Should have gotten a 10. The downside of these shoes for me is the hole vents in the bottom. I tend to run in areas with mud, water etc. and with these wet socks is inevitable.
on April 15, 2015
I love these shoes. My only qualm is that they do not have good traction on wet slick surfaces. I once had both my feet slip out from underneath me and fell flat on my butt while walking on wet tile. Also if it is raining out and you step in a puddle, the bottom of your foot/sock will get wet. I suppose this is due to the ventilation in the shoe, which is usually really appreciated except when it is wet out. Compared to the amount that I use them and have a very positive experience, these are minor drawbacks. Great shoes, great fit, fun color.
on March 20, 2013
I average about 12-15 miles per week walking and I have had really good luck with all the ASICS. I love the colors or these (even though it is usually dark when I am walking). They are comfortable and provide ample support.
on July 29, 2013
I ordered these sneakers for my Zumba classes and I must say they are the most comfortable, flexible and light wearing sneakers I have ever purchased. I wear them 4 to 5 days a week and am in absolute love with them. I hightly recommend these sneakers!!
on October 30, 2013
I purchased these shoes since I run about 5 miles per day. I was in need of new shoes and did quite a bit of research before selecting these. First run, the were great, very light and nice tread. I loved the shoe lace pocket! what a great idea, you just tuck the laces in and they don't come untied or bounce around. After the first week though the top of my foot began to hurt, like where the shoe tongue is, my foot feels bruised and now every time I run it hurts more and more. I don't know what it is- I don't have big feet or wide feet. I've tried different socks, keeping the shoes loosely tied, etc If this continues, I may have to find another pair of shoes, which is too bad because I really liked these.
on May 29, 2014
I always get 1/2 size larger on my running shoes to make sure that I don't get blisters from rubbing. I've purchased over 7 pairs of Asics shoes in various styles but the Fuji was smaller in the toe box and sides than any of the other pairs I have. I did a 5 mile run and I did not have any problems wearing my thin running socks but I will not be able to use my thick trail socks with these shoes. Overall it is a good shoe since I didn't get blisters or experience any pain but I think they would have been excellent if I had gotten the 1/2 size larger so I could use trail socks.
on March 8, 2013
If you like light shoes then this is the one for you. I have always worn ASICS 2170 and love the product so when I started running trails I realized pretty quickly that I needed a different shoe. These shoes are light, but not weird. The grips on the bottom are great and overall I think this will be my go to trail running shoe.
on April 30, 2014
I've been an Asics girl for years, and these shoes do not disappoint. They do have a more streamlined sole and cushion than my last pair, so it takes some getting used to when you look down at your feet. They are very light weight and super comfortable, and I love that Asics makes large and half sizes available! The colors are fun and bright. These shoes are great for outdoor, machine, and floor workouts.
on September 8, 2013
I loved the look of these. However, was very disappointed when I wore them to my TRX class. They do not feel like they have the cushioning of my other Asics gel Nimbus sneakers I own. Additionally my feet kept sliding!! I wore them so I can not return them but would if I could. Bottom line: Beware not all "gel" Asics are created equally!