5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
The first time I used these was on a 10 mile trail run and they were awesome! I am a big fan of the Gel Asics!
Published on September 1, 2012 by Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes
I usually love this brand but they are really uncomfortable over the top of my foot. I will buy Asics again just not this style.
Published 22 months ago by JOCS

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug at First, January 24, 2014
These shoes fit snug at first, but they are perfect now that I have worn them a couple times. I would not recommend a long hike/run in these until you have broken them in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics shooes, December 29, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Instinct33 Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
Looks great my daughter love ir, fits perfect, are very confortable , very good cushiom, make any girl foot looks amaizing while you work out

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but, May 8, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Instinct33 Trail Running Shoe (Apparel)
Too Narrow will be returning them,but they were a great material and lightweight.good colors esp for summer.seemed like a 10 N not B or medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool design, March 24, 2013
F.S. (California) - See all my reviews
I ordered these shoes because I really like the brand. This shoe is nice, but this particular style feels a bit snug on the top of my feet. I've never felt this in any other Asics style before.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty comfortable, March 8, 2013
good value for the price and they are cute. i might go for a higher quality brand next time since i have started running more.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS, March 4, 2013
COMFORTABLE THE FIRST TIME I WORE THEM. GOOD SUPPORT, LIKE THE COLORS, WOULD BUY AGAIN. I THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN NIKE'S

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, February 27, 2013
Bought these for the wife because she is a tumbling coach and wears running shoes everyday. She loves these shoes! They are so light that she can tumble without taking them off like she does with her others. The fishnet rubber is very unique and durable. Good job Asics. They run true to size. I ordered a half size bigger due to reviews and nope, they are a tad big. She has skinny feet. Long toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love my asics, February 25, 2013
alot more comftable then my previous pair that i owned. The price was amazing for the pair everytime i want to buy one it cost more than 100 dollers but i paid only 60

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, February 24, 2013
JOCS "AmznAddct" (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sneakers, February 15, 2013
These sneakers are great so far. I run about 3-4 days a week and work out 5 to 6 days a week. Before I have been having knee and back pain but once i started using these sneakers they helped with the pain. so no longer does my sneakers cause me to get injured. good support and soft on the feet