ASICS Women's GEL-Ipera Fitness Shoe,Maui Blue/White/Lime,10 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Manmade sole
- Lightweight monofilament mesh upper
- California Slip Lasting
- Removable sockliner
- Trusstic System for lightweight structure
- Outstanding performance capabilities are made even more exciting with sleek lines and an audacious color palette.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Outstanding performance capabilities are made even more exciting with sleek lines and an audacious color palette.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 7.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B004EEPDOG
- Item model number: GEL-IPERA-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Personally, I think they stylish and very comfortable. The best thing is that this shoes are so light. You almost feel like you're not wearing sneakers.
If you get them in the bright colors, you will definitely have people notice your shoes. I have gotten lots of compliments on the bright yellow.
As a final note, they run a little wide and large. I would recommend getting a half size smaller if you have a narrow foot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes are very comfortable for walking around in or doing more vigorous cardio vascular activities. I recommend these to anyone looking for an overall good exercise shoe.Published 11 months ago by TButler
I bought these for my daughter. Asics run small, but she is an 11 and that ( 11 ) was the largest size available. As expected, she could've used an 11.5. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Lee E.V.
FIrst time buying Ascis - they've held up well considering I do a lot of cross training. Arch support is great. I would buy them again.Published 12 months ago by Wojo
Great shoes great fit may get insoles to help with cushioning but great stability and no issues!Published 13 months ago by Megan Bolyard
I don't usually buy shoes on the internet, but I took a chance. I'm glad I did. These fit perfectly and are very comfortable.Published 17 months ago by B. Kattelman