Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Ipera Cross-Training Shoe
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 30, 2012
I love this shoes. I wear them to teach Zumba classes and other fitness classes. I recommend them to my students. Some of them have bought this shoes and they really seem to like them.

Personally, I think they stylish and very comfortable. The best thing is that this shoes are so light. You almost feel like you're not wearing sneakers.

If you get them in the bright colors, you will definitely have people notice your shoes. I have gotten lots of compliments on the bright yellow.

As a final note, they run a little wide and large. I would recommend getting a half size smaller if you have a narrow foot.
on July 19, 2012
WOW, bought these because of the great reviews and I am happy I did. SO cute, love the color and the fit is perfect. I have Asics for running and bought these because they are specific to dance. I do Zumba, dance and Turbo Fire....and these are perfect for them. Great lateral support and they handle well with any move; no pain in tendons, ankles, or feet. You will love these.
on May 16, 2012
I ordered these shoes and am usually a 6 1/2. Size was perfect, the shoe is light as a feather and arch and foot support are excellent! I wear these all the time and they motivate me to run more because I love them! I have received a ton of compliments as well! Would buy these again and recommend them to everyone! Oh and I have a wide foot and Nikes are too narrow--these are just right!
on June 20, 2012
These shoes are not only pretty (Maui Blue) but they are comfortable! No need for breaking in. They're ready to go when you take them out of the box! I've been doing plyometrics exercises before with improper shoes which resulted in achy feet but the shock absorbers in these shoes is just what I needed. I took the advice of a previous review about the sizing. I normally wear 7 but I have narrow feet & went with the 6.5M and they fit great!
on March 6, 2012
I just started working out regularly and wanted something comfortable and bright. The shoes are a great fit and have great arch support. I got the bright yellow and it was definitely just as bright! I freaking love these shoes and highly recommend them.
on September 20, 2012
the shoe is amazing! i cant stress it enough..! I do zumba EVERYDAY.. sometime twice a day.. I tried nikes but they gave me foot problem and i got a pair of asics from their running line and that gave me knee problem.. this is a perfect balance of the two~ I am gonna get at least one other pair in another color.. highly recommended for people that does a mixture of exercise (dance, zumba, light running, spinning, etc).
on March 13, 2015
I bought these for my daughter. Asics run small, but she is an 11 and that ( 11 ) was the largest size available. As expected, she could've used an 11.5. I will update this review after she has used them for a period of time. ( I did try them on myself. Not the most cushion , but comfortable enough for light workouts or the gym. ) Color is as pictured.
on January 2, 2013
I had to return these shoes that I intended to use for Zumba. They was surprisingly narrow. I have many Asics shoes and have never had this problem before. Also, I did not like the material. It was a little shiny and satin-y and I did not think it would breathe well. I am now using the ASICs Gel Rhythmic cross trainer which turns out to be a much better Zumba shoe for me.
on July 20, 2014
I love asics and searched for several.months to find what I hoped would be the perfect cross trainer for zumba, kettle bell and kick boxing. I eagerly opened the box and tried on the show only to find they were to small!!!!! Noooooo! They needed to be a half size, maybe even a whole size bigger. They felt like a size 6. I'm a 7. They didn't have a size up so now I'm on the hunt again for shoes......sad.
on November 29, 2012
I bought these shoes for my Insanity workout but ended up wearing them for tennis. Doesn't seem to have enough support for Insanity, but very comfy for tennis. Got compliment on the color... similar color with the tennis balls!