ASICS Women's GEL-Kanbarra 6 Wide T190N.0143 Running Shoe,White/Blue Jewel/Lightning,8.5 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best women's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Women's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
ASICS Women's Gel-Kanbarra 6 Running ShoeFeatures:
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Open mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide light, yet durable support.
- 3M™ reflective elements allow visibility even in low light.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Removable insole provides underfoot plush and a great step-in feel.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Blown rubber outsole supplies lightweight cushioning and multi-surface grip.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- California Slip Lasting construction is utilized to enhance stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0045YIRNE
- Item model number: Women's GEL-Kanbarra 6 Wide
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am also noticing that my legs, hips and feet feel more tired in these sneakers. It may be just a matter of getting used to them, so I will update if anything changes over the next few weeks. I suppose if you are just looking for sneakers for minimal running and you have a narrow foot, these might work for you. However, if you weigh a bit more than the average runner, I would suggest you look for a sneaker with more support.
I am usually a 7, but after reading the reviews, I ordered a half size up. Glad I did, because these shoes fit perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these shoes for over 2 years and have completely worn them out. I want to buy the exact same model/size again. My foot is kind of narrow, esp. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Dana G.