ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 17 White/Silver/Turquoise 5.5 Medium (B)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) (RUNNING): ASICS® Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance LineTM: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Discrete Heel Unit: Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability
- Space Trusstic System®: This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- ComforDryTM Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best women's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Women's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Slimmed down and toned up, the women's ASICS® GEL-Kayano® 17 has recently undergone a noticeable transformation. It may have lost some weight but your #1 favorite Stability shoe still offers all the cushioning and support you've relied on year after year. Save more energy and get more power out of each stride thanks to ASICS®'s unique Guidance Line technology extended through the length of the shoe. Loyal GEL-Kayano® fans will still enjoy the fabulous fit and famously smooth ride they've grown to love with the added bonus of a livelier and speedier run experience. Power, precision, perfection, the ASICS® GEL-Kayano® continues to deliver fun run after run!
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 7.2 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B007GWTV64
- Item model number: T150N.0190
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 30, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I have worn these shoes while training for and running a half marathon. I'm pretty sure they are the best running shoes I have ever had. I'm not a big fan of the newer Kayanos, they just don't fit my feet the same. I really wish I could still buy some in my size. :/
If you want running shoes with some support, I recommend you look at these.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
ASICS Women"s GEL-Kayano are my favourite brand of running shoes as they offer good support and are relatively light.Published 4 months ago by lgconnell
I looked for these for over a year after my first paid wore out! I cannot wear the 2 newest versions as the toe area is shorter and a little narrower so my feet fall asleep and my... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Christina Teahan