5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!
The BEST athletic shoes EVER!!!!!!!!! I have a fused ankle, and wear custom orthotics...two things that make any pair of shoes uncomfortable....until I finally decided to give in and spend a fortune on my Asics Gel Kinsei shoes. Arch support = AWESOME; Comfort = AWESOME; Nice looking athletic shoe = AWESOME. To be honest, this is the best quality athletic shoe I have ever...
Published on February 14, 2012 by MN

3.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed with these.
These shoes are very wide. I wear a 9 in Nike running shoes so I ordered a 9 in these, and the length is pretty good. I tried running in them and they slid up and down on my foot. I put a runners knot in them to eliminate slippage, but since I had to lace them tighter, the top of my left foot started really bothering me after my run. I have tried thicker socks, but I...
Published 16 months ago by Kizzy from Kentucky

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but see this post for fit issues, June 4, 2013
The first time I wore these shoes and ran in them I was a bit uncomfortable in them. They were big enough length wise but quite narrow width wise (I have semi-wide feet and unfortunately this shoe doesn't come
In a wide). I ordered a half size above my usual size anticipating this problem and now that I've worn this shoe I think it has changed shape slightly and fits me very comfortably. It wasn't extremely uncomfortable to begin with, just tight around the middle of my foot. Now that I've broken them in, they fit quite well and are very good for my indoor and outdoor running. The support is great and very different than the Nikes I had before. I would buy only Asics from now on. I would just make sure that for there narrower shoes, get a half size bigger and it will make a huge difference. Also, try to break the shoes in before your first run (maybe walk around in them a bit).

I would highly recommend these keeping size issues in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoe for jogging and running, May 5, 2013
ASICS shoes can't be beat.
This is the finest running shoe I have used in my 35 years of running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, April 29, 2013
There isn't anything that I can say. They feel like I am running on a marshmallow cloud! These shoes were exactly what I was looking for!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, March 11, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Kinsei 4 Running Shoe (Shoes)
I tried these on in-store and took home to wear around after being told that these were the perfect shoe, the Ryan Gosling of shoes if you will.
PROS:
- great colours (I think I loved the styling most, forgetting about performance. When will I learn??)
- good arch support
- good heel cushioning
- room for toes
CONS:
- EXPENSIVE!
- I found very little cushioning on the ball of the foot. Seems to be ample for toes but not on the ball.
- tight around the arches. I had the laces WAY loose to accommodate my high arch/instep and it still felt tight.
- run a little narrow
- run 1/2 size small

4.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever, September 6, 2012
This is probably the best shoe I have ever had! Only problem is.....Once you wear these shoe's, you will never want to go back to cheaper one's.

5.0 out of 5 stars best running shoes i've had on my feet., January 8, 2014
I have narrow flat feet and these are by far my top pick. I wear them for work too. I have osteo- arthritis as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., December 6, 2013
I work in the medical field and am on my feet for 12 hours daily. These are the only shoes that I can work in all day and then still go for a run in them when I get home and my feet NEVER hurt. I will definitely be purchasing more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Floating on clouds!, September 7, 2013
I have an extremely high arch and have a very hard time finding proper sneakers. These are amazing and while the price is so high, I would pay it again to avoid such foot pain! These shoes definitely do what they say they will do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, September 1, 2013
Since I have a bunion, I always seem to get a blister when I run more than 10K. With these shoes, I have no problems because of the larger toe box these have compared to my other ASICS. Would not wear anything else on a long run or half marathon. I hope ASICS continues to make this shoe or a similar shoe. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on air. Or gel., August 25, 2013
These shoes are awesome. Usually I design my shoes on the nike website but since it has been down, I thought I'd read reviews and buy "premade" shoes.
I have narrow feet with super high arches so I didn't know what I would get. That, and I have been buying shoes that "fit" and not going the recommended half size up.
These shoes are amazing. I love the extra toe room and got used to it right away. Way more comfy. Good arch support, very bouncy and not too heavy. I feel light on my toes whether I'm running around the house doing chores or working out. Ok let's not kid ourselves I don't have time for that, but when I do, they'll be perf for the treadmill.

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›