5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoes!
Published on May 16, 2011 by shakyfanbelt

3.0 out of 5 stars great look and comfort
The shoes look fabulous and are waterproof, they are a bit narrow across the instep and small for the size overall
Published on February 19, 2012 by D Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoes!, May 16, 2011
Thank you ASICS for finally getting into the golf apparel market. I've owned several brands of golf shoes and these are by far the most comfortable pair I've ever had. They have a wide toe box which is more comfortable for walking. Their running shoes are usually about 1/2 size smaller than what I normally wear so I made the same adjustment when I ordered these. They fit perfectly and the leather is soft with no break-in time required, plus they clean up easily. Awesome shoes for the price and you can't beat Amazon's two day shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for walking golf course., May 28, 2013
This is my 4 th pair of these shoes... I'm terrified that Asics might decide to discontinue them so I am hoarding.

I walk and carry golf bag at least 3-4 times per week and these shoes are the reason I'm able to do so. I've tried some of the other Asics golf shoes Thea , etc. but none are as comfortable as this model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Linksmasters!, March 16, 2013
Susan F. Simmons (Manhattan Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Linksmaster Golf Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are so much more comfortable than my previous pair (Adidas) and surprisingly, have noticeably better traction on hilly and muddy terrain. The spikes are rubber, rather than hard plastic, which seems to make a difference both comfort-wise, and grip-wise. As the other reviewers have said, order a half size larger than you normally would. Not only are they very comfortable, but they are surprisingly attractive (for golf shoes...). I ordered the blue and silver model. I have gotten quite a few compliments in my first few outings with them, with some people asking where they could find Asics golf shoes. By the way, this pair is on the Golf Digest Hot List. It's a great pair of shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars great look and comfort, February 19, 2012
D Baker (Canberra, ACT, AU) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, July 9, 2012
I really liked the design and feel of these golf shoes. Had no problem from the first time I wore them. I would recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, small fit, April 28, 2013
Strong, sturdy shoe but runs small. I had to return the 6.5, which is my usual size, for a 7. The shoes are a bit rigid, but I imagine that will change a bit as I wear them. They felt good on the course, good grip while I was hitting. And, what a nice bonus -- a spike tool for the shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Stiff, April 9, 2013
TOO STIFF! Very uncomfortable. I love Asics running shoes and so I thought the golf shoes would be a natural. I was so wrong. These shoes were the worst. I can't imagine wearing them for 18 holes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good water resistant shoe, December 5, 2014
Tbird78 (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This was my first golf shoe purchase and I liked that it's very water resistant. I play in SE Texas so we have mud and rain a lot of time. The spikes tend to make you feel like you're walking on ice. I felt like I would slip down on hard, slick surfaces. I guess this can be said about any golf shoe with soft spikes.

The white is great standard coloring but after I played and forgot to wash the mud and mowed grass off they turned a bit dingy. I'm sure a thorough deep cleaning and polishing could fix this.

The one thing I didn't care for was the stiffness of the toe box. It was a bit tight and pinched my toes. I don't have a wide foot at all so if you do be aware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels Like A Pair Of Tennis Shoes!, July 29, 2014
Extremely comfortable right out of the box! Do order a half size larger than your normal shoe size because they run small. I have two pairs of Asics tennis shoes and both are a half size larger than my usual size. I wasn't sure if the golf shoes would fit the same, but they do! I was very relieved when I tried them on and walked around. There was no pain across the top of the toe box, which I've had issues with in other golf shoes. Great support in the heel and arch, a must for those with foot pain. Glad I went with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, October 15, 2014
I have a problem with my heel, and when I wear these shoes I have minimal pain. The ASICS feel has if your wearing a well-structured shoe. I wear ASICS tennis shoes, and love them, I was looking for a well-made comfortable golf shoe, as I said before my heel pain is negligible when I wear Asics--it must be the gel inserts. I highly recommend them. Now, if they can only cure my hammertoe on my left foot.