ASICS Women's GEL-Phoenix Running Shoe,White/Navy/Powder Blue,10.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic leather and synthetic fiber
- Rubber sole
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides shock attenuation throughout the gait cycle
- GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase
- SpEVA midsole provides durability and shock attenuation
- Trusstic System links the rearfoot and forefoot and shores the midfoot
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best women's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Women's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.9 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0029LHUBK
- Item model number: T971N.0125
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 4, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the best workout shoes for the wide toe/narrow heel syndrome. My sister the podiatrist found them for me. I can even fit a pair of orthotics into them. Read morePublished on April 20, 2011 by Nurse Ratchet
I'm a runner, but I also do many other sorts of workouts and I love these shoes. I've never tried Asics shoes until these and they are so much better than any other running shoe... Read morePublished on January 31, 2010 by Kelley Jean