5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!
Published 12 months ago by Sherry Humphrey

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky
These shoes look nice, but they are a little big on me and seem to squeak when I walk. I like the color best and it matches with a lot of my workout clothing.
Published 7 months ago by S. K. Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe!, January 9, 2014
I have 10 pairs of Asics. I wear them to work out and every day. It is my go-to shoe for chores, errands, gardening, etc. I like the Gel style best and look for models with better support and stability for my over-pronating, flat-arch feet. I read reviews and manufacturer descriptions and usually purchase the higher priced models to get the better support. You get what you pay for in this brand, because some of their lower priced models don't have good support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, May 16, 2014
I have never purchased running shoes online, but I just haven't been able to get out to buy them in the store. I bought these and love them! They fit well and are very comfortable. I have run on trails and sidewalks and they do well on both.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great trail runners, September 6, 2013
I needed new trail running shoes and had a pair of older ASICS that fit great. These shoes are attractive and comfortable, my feet feel great at the end of a long trail run. They arrived quickly and I was off to the woods...

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Gel, November 8, 2013
My shoes came in two days. The fit is perfect. They are so comfortable. I didn't even notice they were new when wore them for my morning walk the very first morning. I've been recommending them to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cross training shoes! The Best!, September 18, 2014
Downton girl (goldsby, oklahoma) - See all my reviews
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever used for cross training! They are true to size, very well padded to avoid rubbing and blisters, and breathable.

I ordered them online after having a pair and not being able to find them in stores anymore. I ordered another back up pair in a different color. The Gel insert really makes a difference. I have actually increase my distance and had less injuries since using these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe. Runs small., July 10, 2014
I'm an asics fan. Keep replacing the old ones when they wear out with a newer model. I buy a half size larger as they do run small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky, June 4, 2014
S. K. Hopkins (Mesa, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, May 28, 2014
I love how these shoes look. The main problem with them is that the laces are way too short, especially if you want it laced loosely around your foot. There's barely any lace left to tie and since the lace is kind of slippery I have to retie them every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 1, 2014
It was my first pair of shoes of this brand and I like them so much, very comfortable. 100 % recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Stylish, October 22, 2013
I like the shoe and how it feels when working out in them. Gives me hope for Asics! Jury is still out....

ASICS Women's GEL-Scram 2 Trail Running Shoe