Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 25, 2014
I have very narrow feet and very flat arches. What I need in a shoe is arch support and for it to be tight enough.

These are one of the only pairs of running shoes that I've found that are narrow enough for my feet. I usually have an issue where the front of my foot flops around back and forth because of the width. There is extra room to breathe on the sides, but my feet stay in place fine. Also, they can lace VERY tight if you want them to be tight or if your foot is flatter on top than mine is. I don't have to lace them very tight to be snug in place. Also there is a good solid arch support inside, not super high but definitely there and enough to keep my foot properly balanced and ankle upright.

I am an 8 1/2 generally in most shoes, although tennis shoes sometimes I am a little smaller (on the end of size 8). These fit exactly right in an 8 1/2 which probably means they're a tad fit smaller than some expect.

I definitely wouldn't recommend these for wide feet.

These are super comfortable! Because of my flat feet, being on my feet all day leads to pain in my ankles and knees. I wore these for about an hour the day I got them and my feet were totally happy... the next day I was setting up for an event and walking and standing constantly most of the day and my feet felt great the whole time! It is completely unheard of for me being on my feet that long for my feet to still be happy by the end of the day. Also didn't feel like I had to break them in really as I didn't get any blisters or sores or stiffness. Flexible comfortable shoe.

I think I'm in love!
on July 7, 2014
The shoes are great, but had to exchange for a 1.5 sizes larger than what I regularly wear.
on July 31, 2014
I was happy with my Asics when they arrived. They run alittle small wish I would have order a size bigger.
on February 12, 2014
I've worn asics for years. These run a tad small and has a high arch I toward the heel! Loved the colors and overall feel.
on August 29, 2014
Based on the reviews, I ordered the shoes in a 9.5 instead of my norm8.5, and they fit well. I really like the shoe; I am prone to the purple toenail when running and blister all of the time, but haven't a problem with them yet. These are my running shoes, not casual wear, so unsure about affect of wear yet, but so far, I think they are a good shoe for the cost
on September 4, 2014
I love these shoes! They are comfortable on my feet, and fit tighter than others in the toe box part of the shoe, which is great if you are an active person. You don't want your feet to move around too much when exercising. They are well cushioned and my feet do not hurt after wearing them all day. I have plantar fasciitis, and my $135.00 Nike LunarEclipse +3 do not offer the kind of support and cushioning that these do. They are only slightly better than my Nikes, and these shoes may not be a runners choice, but for a walker/jogger they will be fine. They are new to me, so I will see how they hold up over time. If they stand that test, I may switch brands all together. Thank you Asics, and Amazon for a good price shoe!
on September 14, 2014
The shoes are great, just as expected from the reviews I'd seen. I did take the recommendation of others and purchased a pair that was a half size larger than what I normally wear. I'm a size 8.5, so I bought a size 9. They are my first pair of running/walking/exercise shoes so I don't have anything to compare them to, but they are comfortable and suit my needs perfectly.
on December 16, 2015
Not sure what the deal is with these shoes or if I just received a defect, but they run way small. I wear 6 1/2 in athletic shoes which is what I ordered. I felt like Cinderella trying to stuff my foot into the glass slipper. They weren't just a little too tight. I couldn't even get my foot in the shoe. I had friend of mine that wears a 5 1/2 try them on and they fit her. It wasn't even slightly big on her foot at all. I don't like to deal with the hassle of returns, so I sold them to a friend to give to her 13 year old as a Christmas present. Very disappointed because I'm in need of some new workout shoes and I really like the style and color of these.
on December 11, 2015
Update. The larger size are perfect. These are easily the most comfortable casual shoes I've ever owned.

SUPER comfortable, but VERY short! Happily I was able to exchange them. I normally wear a 10.5, and the 11 mowas too small. Other than the fact that my toes bumped up to the end of the shoe they were very comfortable. I have bunions, and these stretch and don't have pressure points. I'm looking forward to getting the new pair! PS. The colors are fun!
on October 18, 2015
Great looking and comfortable, but they run a full size smaller than other Asics models (I tried on 4 different Asics shoe styles and all of the others were a consistent size except for this style.) I have really narrow, flat feet but I didn't have to lace these shoes up very tightly which never happens for me. So, I would suspect that an average sized foot might feel pinched and uncomfortable. But, for those who also have narrow feet, finally a pair of shoes that looks normal when you lace them up! The soles are a little flatter than I am accustomed to for running shoes, but they are comfortable.