5.0 out of 5 stars Grrreat!
Great running shoe! Has great support, looks really cute, and didn't need to be "broken" in at all. Size was true to life.

Highly recommend!
Published on November 28, 2012 by K. Hansen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I have been wearing Asics for ages---ordered this pair on impulse, for a good cause, otherwise I would have returned them, they are just awful. Poor workmanship, crummy materials, not comfortable to run in, and feel like a "cheap knock-off" rather than the quality I've come to expect from Asics.
If you, like I did, would like to help in the battle against...
Published 23 months ago by Mshagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrreat!, November 28, 2012
K. Hansen (Bellingham, WA USA) - See all my reviews

Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, October 19, 2012
I really love this Shoe. My feet feels better. I run better and it looks hot!!! Th price is inexpensive for quality shoe. Asics is the bomb running shoe

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 21, 2013
If you, like I did, would like to help in the battle against cancer, you would be better off just giving directly to the Cancer charity of your choice vice wasting the money to get these shoes.

Mallee

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!!, January 17, 2013
The color is adorable, the shoes are comfy. Thank goodness they send real shoe laces along, because as "cute" at the satiny ones are, they are wholly impractical. I wear a size 6. Got the 6.5, have to wear a heavier sock to keep my heel from slipping, but this is a great shoe. Love ASICS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, July 2, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GT-1000 PR Running Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are so comfortable! I love the bright colors and breast cancer ribbons! I work as a nurse on a cancer floor and I get complements on these shoes daily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - A must have, May 22, 2013
S. Brasher (Louisville KY USA) - See all my reviews
These shoes are amazing! I purchased them for running as I am currently training for my first 5k and I have never had any blisters or felt uncomfortable in these shoes. I would say they would be good for any use such as running, if you have a job you are on your feet a lot and even just everyday use. I also get complements on the color. It is a really bright bold pink but I love that in a shoe. A great shoe for a great price and cause.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, March 21, 2013
I literally get compliments every time I wear these. Great shoes, love the color, love the cause. I recommend these to everyone who compliments me!

4.0 out of 5 stars My new running shoes, February 16, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GT-1000 PR Running Shoe (Apparel)
So happy with these running shoes! They are light with just the right amount of cushion on the heel-not too cushiony and not too flat. They also are much wider in the toe than other shoes like Mizuno's. I also like the bright color and the ribbon laces they had on gave them a sporty but feminine touch (however I tried running in the pretty ribbon laces and they kept untying)-they did come with normal laces as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long distances!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's GT-1000 PR Running Shoe (Apparel)
Love love love. I tried the Kensi 4's and can't run in them. I've been using these and just think they're perfect. I'm a distance runner and these hold up. Look fab too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe, January 25, 2013
Love the ASICS shoe!!!
Not only is this a great looking shoe, but it provides the stability that I need in a shoe. I've received tons of complements on the PINK!!! Love the PINK!