5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Cheerful
ASICS fit my foot well. I did go to a running shoe store years ago to be fitted and was told I should wear a 9. Normally, in street shoes I wear an 8. These shoes are comfortable and make my feet happy. There is just enough color to be fun and not awkwardly flashy.
Published 10 months ago by Soupy

1.0 out of 5 stars My feet ache! :(
I normally love Asics but have had foot pain since wearing this pair. My foot aches for days after running with them and although I keep hoping to break them in, I'm about to give up. Very upset I bought two pairs and threw away the boxes before trying them out.
Published 1 month ago by Brandi Bookhammer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Cheerful, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, December 19, 2014
I've been wearing this sneaker for the past 9 years, in each updated version. They run slightly small, as do most running sneakers. Order half a size up. They are perfect for my marathon training. I always have three pairs in rotation. This pair is very pretty, and looks just like the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Their great!! I like a tight fit, August 4, 2014
I've worn this style for the last 4 years! Their great!! I like a tight fit, so others may want a half size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, September 14, 2014
I walk about 50 miles a week and these shoes offer gel in the ball and heel areas. I really need it in the ball of my foot and these are some of the best shoes I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've worn these 3x now. I went a 1/2 ..., January 23, 2015
I've worn these 3x now. I went a 1/2 size up to try to avoid losing any more toenails from distance running. They fit as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat feel, overpronator, January 29, 2015
Joie (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Per other reviews ordered half size up to 8.5 and fit perfect. (I usually wear 7.5 - 8M in regular shoes). Beautiful color but returned because was not the color I expected. Great seller. Received package quick, packaged nicely - intact and refund returned quickly also. Have flat feet, overpronate and had problems with occasional plantar fascitis. Also a big fan of Brooks Cadence and Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14 as both have great support and never blistered or had problems running with shoes without even breaking in. Purchased another color in the Assics G2000, did not break in, walked all day today without any problems like blisters. Shoe feels very comfortable with good arch support as well. Have still to test on a run (usually run 2 miles), but so far walking all day for 12 hours without problems and really like the Asics as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked everything about the shoe except it ran a little ..., October 3, 2014
I liked everything about the shoe except it ran a little smaller than usual. Not so much as to return them though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes!, June 19, 2014
Wondertrout (American River) - See all my reviews
I love to wear these. Big splurge and bought all the cool color shoes from ASICS. FINALLY, they come in women's sizes big enough for me. They fit my huge feet! I get a great fit. Since these are the ONLY kind of shoes in the world that I can wear anymore I am ecstatic that I finally get to buy women's…. thanks ASICS. I have neuropathy and these are the only footwear that I can tolerate. I cannot tell you how much better it feels to not have to always wear men's shoes in darker colors.
NOW! If ASICS would please do some research and make me a pretty nimbus fifteen in a low heel I could go out in a dress again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
These shoes fit true to size and are very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars This pair of Asics GT-2000 2 magically fits better. It is like walking on cloud Asics, February 3, 2015
I converted to Asics from Nike awhile ago and was blown away how perfectly my first pair of Asics fitted my feet. This pair of Asics GT-2000 2 magically fits better. It is like walking on cloud Asics. There is nothing like Asics. Needless to say, I am 100% satisfied with this purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›