Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GT-2000 Running Shoe
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 1, 2013
I ran in multiple pairs of all the 2100s series and liked them all (ok I loved the 2120s) the 2000s surpass the 2100 series.

Lighter, better feel, great fit, great balance of cushioning.

I was a bit worried about fit after reading some of the other reviews but found them to be true to size - no problems in the toe box or heel area.

I can't emphasise enough how comfortable these shoes are to run in. Tempted to stock up in case the next model is inferior.
44 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2013
Lightweight. I have plantar fasciitis and have a difficult time finding comfortable shoes. They provide the perfect amount of support for my condition.
on January 23, 2013
Asics are known for having a narrower heal and a large toe box. If you like the support of a running shoe but want room for your toes to spread out - try Asics. I recently switched to the GT-2000 after being in the Asics Cumulus and Asics Nimbus (both neutral shoes) for years while doing a lot of running. After a few unrelated injuries, I'm trying these shoes to help with a very mild pronation in one foot. As usual, the Asics are comfy right out of the box and don't need to be broken in. This could be because they are the right fit for my feet, or maybe they are just that awesome for everyone; I don't know. I'm giving them 5 stars after only wearing them for a few days, but if I encounter any problems, I'll come back and update my review.
55 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2013
These shoes are amazing!! I have back, and cervical spine problems and these shoes make working out "pain free"! I almost want to buy a backup pair.
on October 6, 2013
These shoes are the best! They offer support and fit my foot like they were made for it. The gel provides an immense amount of cushioning and I feel I'm riding on clouds. I run about 25-30 miles a week and won't wear any other shoes for it.
on September 23, 2013
this is my second pair of these and they are really comfy. One pair is for the gym and the other is for outside walking. i love them!
on November 9, 2013
This is my 3rd pair, I switched a few years ago after reading an article recommending them in the Arthritis Foundation magazine. They feel broken in as soon as you put them on, and my back pain was reduced by 30% within a week of wearing them. I walk 15 miles a week, and they are very comfortable. On a 1 to 10 scale, they are an 11!
on October 11, 2013
Perfect fit for women. Snug heel and a bit more room in the toe box. Light with excellent arch support. I have found this to be the best running shoe ever!!
on March 22, 2014
I am so not a fan of ASICS looks..so no I wouldn't wear these for anything other than working out..but MAN OH MAN! The BEST, and I mean absolute BEST running shoe, this flat foot, plantar faciitis, and tarsal tunnel having runner..has ever owned:-) Makes me want to run every day! No foot pain, no knee pain, and no shin splints! Not cute, but comfort cannot be challenged! I love them!!!!
on October 25, 2013
As expected, the GT-2000 are a great running shoe that provides wonderful support with a light feel. This is my second purchase of the GT-2000s and I am completey satisfied with them.