ASICS Women's GT 2170 Rubber Running Shoe,Titanium/Charcoal/Lime,9.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Guidance Line Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Gender Specific Space Trusstic System Recognizes the normal periodic changes in the shape of the woman's arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system.
- Dual Density Solyte Lasting Employs different densities of Solyte lasting material in heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- Discrete Eyelets Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Get ready to crank up the miles in the latest version in the GT-2000™ series. Fall for its enhanced fit, ride and reduced weight, while enjoying the reliable cushioning and stability you've come to expect.
- Update to the GT-2160™, SKU# 7708871.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets evenly distribute lace tension for an enhanced fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. It's responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Dual-density Solyte lasting design allows for different densities of Solyte material to be used in the heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.3 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B006H1K88A
- Item model number: GT 2170 Rubber-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have purchased Asics exclusively for running shoes for the last ~10 years and I am convinced you cannot find a more supportive, better constructed shoe.
Love this shoe! I just wish the women's colors came in more varieties that didn't involve pink/purple. Why do guys' shoes always get the cool colors?!
Also, couldn't beat the service. Not only did they arrive in 2 days (thank you prime), but I received a follow up customer service call from Road Runner to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase.
I can highly recommend this shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my second pair so i obviously love them.. They are designed for moderate pronators, those of us with weak ankles.Published 8 months ago by dt
I have higher arches so these were not for me. I have tried on lots and looots of Asics and these didn't feel like they had the same cushioning, but they may just not have fit my... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Dave & Carrie
I WISH ASICS WOULD BRING THESE BACK! The Asics GT 2170 is the most comfortable shoe I have ever run in. I have been running everything from 5K's to half marathons for 30 years. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Half Marathoner
Terrific shoes. Can't believe they stopped making them and did not replace with anything comparable in my size.Published 12 months ago by PJP
Wasn't for me, they were for my wife, and she was very happy with them. If she was happy with them, then they had to be good.Published 12 months ago by Allen Staton
My daughter has a small foot and this shoe fits her well. She was happy to get a new pair of ASICS.Published 13 months ago by chughes