Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 21, 2013
These are not only very comfortable and lightweight but also fun! I get a least 5 compliments daily on my shoes. I have wide feet and these are fine for me and run true to size. I wear them about 10hrs daily and have not experienced any discomfort whatsoever. Highly recommend.
on September 1, 2012
I'm pretty picky with running shoes, due to bad back etc, and these meet my expectations! Definetly recommend! I do go up half a size with all Asics
on July 11, 2013
Again ASICS comes through with great shoes that are COMFORTABLE. I'm not a runner but I spend 12 hours a night on my feet as a very busy nurse. Never have any problem with sore feet wearing ASICS and this product lives up to the expectations. Very sturdy base for the shoes, makes it easy to move side to side as well as forward with ease, they are medium weight unlike most nursing shoes that are heavy after 12 hours. I especially LOVE the bright colors, can be coordinated with our solid color scrubs and they clean up very well. (Makes for a great ice breaker with my patients especially the younger ones who love the colors) I can't comment on how well they work for running but I can give them a 5/5 for LONG HOURS of standing and moving. Can't wait till the next pair wears down so I can find the next crazy colored shoes- Keep up the good work ASICS!!
on September 13, 2012
Love these shoes! Great colors and super comfortable for a beginner runner. I do find I need a size bigger in Asics.
on March 30, 2014
I bought these after I started running again from knee surgery. I was not running far at all and they broke down within a month! I wanted to love them so bad because they are BEAUTIFUL but even with adding Dr. Scholls they were a fail. They are too uncomfortable to even wear to the grocery store so in the trash they went. Sticking with Brooks, Saucony & Merell from now on...
on May 15, 2013
These shoes seem pretty good, I've had them for a couple weeks now. The only issue is that the top of the shoe is slightly higher than my previous asics, and rubs on my heel in a weird spot. It's almost hard to wear low cut socks with them at all right now, and I'm seriously debating cutting it down somehow, since that's the only issue. Otherwise, recommend them!
on October 23, 2012
I love these shoes! Very comfortable and supportive. The colors are fun and I get lots of compliments on them. Some think that you have to order a half size bigger with Asics, however, that is not the case for me. I actually wear a 7 and I think the 7 in this shoe fits a little bigger than in other brands.
on January 8, 2013
I love these shoes. I get so many comments from people. So much better than boring old white shoes and they are really comfortable and true to size. I think Saucony is more comfortable for my feet but these run a close second and the wonderful colors over ride minimal difference in comfort.
on September 3, 2013
Love these shoes ! My husband bought them for me to work out in. Way to cute for that I love wearing them to work.Very comfortable shoe. Although the mesh inside the shoe got holes very quickly where my heels are:( Cost to much and feel to good to wear out so quickly .
on June 21, 2013
The pictures don't give this shoe's colors any justice. This shoe is beautiful. I got so many compliments on this shoe and questions on cost and where to get them. I love them and plan to get another pair by Asics. I highly recommend purchasing theses shoes.