5.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes
I can't say enough about these shoes they came true to size and they are very light. I have a high arch and the support in these shoes are amazing. I would definately purchase them again I have found a new brand
Published 11 months ago by Natalie's

3.0 out of 5 stars comfort
Compared to the previous pair of asics I purchased, which were the gel noosa 7; these are considerably inferior quality. I'm very disappointed in the lack of cushion and support. Not what I expected from asics. I'm on my feet all day and these don't give the comfort I was expecting. I don't recommend this shoe.
Published 13 months ago by Bonita M Kendall

5.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes, March 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, May 19, 2014
Love love love! When running my knees and joints don't hurt!!! Recommend to everyone as the gel does help with the impact on cement!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfort, February 3, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Love this brand, but it fits kinda funny, March 18, 2014
ASICS are my favorite running shoes and I was excited at the great price so I ordered a pair. Nice and bright they made me excited about trying them out.

They seem a little "tall" around my ankle bone--in fact I got a blister just below my left ankle bone on the outside of my foot. Besides that they are very comfortable. I'd give it a higher rating if I didn't get a blister.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I anticipated..., April 17, 2014
These shoes seemed to be well made and were cute in appearance. However, the fit for me was terrible. For a shoe that is supposed to offer cushioning I found that they didn't offer much at all, if any. I was trying Asics out for the first time after the brand I usually wear discontinued the style that I fell in love with. I actually obtained a right side foot injury after wearing these shoes for my 6 mile easy training run, after breaking them in for 3 days walking around. While I didn't change anything about my usual run including distance, speed or route I can only assume it was from wearing these shoes. The outside of the soul underneath the ankle just seemed too hard for what my feet needed.

I ended up returning these and I will say that the return process couldn't have been made ANY easier for me. Click, print, tape and ship. My money was returned to me within 10 days of shipping them back to Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Great Shoe!, February 18, 2014
The fit is perfect. I ordered a 1/2 size larger because they are running shoes and I have lots of toe wiggle room and they are super comfy and I love the colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS fan all the way, June 22, 2014
nice shoe - VERY BRIGHT! terrific & comfortable. I would buy again. I use them for running & general wear & they are great for both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoes for walking and everyday use and all that is recommended, April 24, 2014
My feet are hard to fit and be able to wear all day. I have plenty of room, like a slipper with support and comfort. I will definitely buy these shoes again.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed in Asics Shoes., October 8, 2014
I bought two pairs of Asics Running Shoes for my wife. One pair fit perfectly the other pair was much too small. Both pair were purchased from Amazon at the same time. The only difference was that the two pair of shoes were manufactured in different countries. It is a shame that a company selling expensive running shoes can't standardize shoe sizes in their manufacturing facilities. A size 10 in one plant is a size 8 with a size 10 label in another plant. These are not cheap shoes and their is no excuse for this. My advice to you is BUYER BEWARE. From now on we will buy a different brand. You just don't know what you are going to get when you buy Asics!

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Asics and will always be an avid Asics 'wearer' ..., December 18, 2014
I love Asics and will always be an avid Asics 'wearer' however I didn't care for this particular one. Every time I would go to run, my feet would start to hurt about 5mins. in... I found it strange as I have been wearing Asics for the past 8yrs and this particular one has been the only where my feet have hurt.

ASICS Women's Gel-Excite 2 Running Shoe