Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Landreth 7 Running Shoe,Titanium/Silver/Blue,9.5 M US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

87%
13%
Size: 9.5 B(M) US|Color: Titanium/Silver/Blue|Change
Price:$105.00

on December 28, 2012
I have recently began running again; completing a 5k, 10k, and half marathon in the last 8 months. I wore the ASICS Phoenix Gel in 8.5 for all of those races. However, after nearly 500 miles of training and racing in those shoes, I needed a new pair. Although I was happy with the Phoenix Gels, I wanted to find a slightly better shoe for my upcoming half marathon (winter) and marathon (spring). I read many reviews and watched reviews on youtube. The Landreth 7 got great reviews. The forefoot padding is considerably noticeable compared to my old Asics and the new design around the ankle hugs my foot more than the last pair giving me more stability. I have only had them for a couple weeks and have only run shorter distances (3-5 mile at a time) as I am still breaking them in (although, It doesn't seem that they needed much breaking in). They were extremely comfortable from the start: they have great cushion and support. I ordered the normal size I usually get in Asics; 8.5 (which is a half size up from regular shoes I buy). They sizing was the same as my other Asics. I am considering buying another pair to rotate them out so I don't burn out of these pair by my marathon in May. Additionally, Amazon had the best price on these shoes. I got them during a shoe sale. They were regularly $120 and I paid around $80. Great price! So far I am impressed and satisfied.
on September 6, 2012
I have worn the ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 13 Running Shoefor years, but the newest version was very snug across the ball of my foot. I need a show with a wide toe box, but narrower in the arch and heel. I have a pretty high arch and neutral pronation. I decided to try the Gel Landreth instead and am very happy! The shoe feels very light. The main difference I notice from the Nimbus is that the heel is lower and not as snug. Overall, excellent cushion and comfort.
on November 1, 2012
I have been a ASICS Gel-Landreth fan for a few years. When I exercise I tend to not roll up, on my foot, toward my big toe. This problem was corrected somewhat by my prior gel-Landreth shoes but this pair has greatly improved my rolling with each step. they did not need any break-in period and I am looking forward to wearing these for the next few months of workouts. If you have any problems with rolling straight or out with your feet, these are the shoes for you.
on November 1, 2012
It's hard for me to find good, supportive shoes that walk miles with me every day and keep me comfortable on my feet as an educator in an elementary school. I have arthritis in feet, knees, and back, and have funny feet to begin with. My feet are narrow in the heel and wide in the toe, and normally I take a 71/2 wide, but size 8 worked great. I bought a second pair because they felt like "home." They are a bit more flexible than other running shoes I've worn, but my feet have never felt better.
on July 21, 2013
So, I love Asics, but these are just all right as far as Asics go. My plantar fasciitis is worse right now, and usually when I get some new Asics and do some stretches my feet feel a million times better. Back to blurs for my next pair! They aren't horrible, just not as cozy as others is all.
on June 4, 2012
Been a runner for several years now and have a hard time finding a light weight shoe with good arch support for my high arches. Have always had to battle calf pain among other issues yet have had none since running in these shoes. I don't recommend them for trail running if your like me and manage to somehow hit every root along the way. This shoe is light and feels as if it wraps around your whole foot. I prefer a thicker shoe out in the woods which when switching from a heavier trail shoe to the landreth for track and pavement work, it makes my run all the more enjoyable for the light weight and improved gait. I will definately buy another pair when these are worn out.
on July 31, 2013
I already had one pair when I purchased two more pairs from you.I wear them 5 days a week to the gym and I love them I have a lot of trouble getting shoes to fit as I have a problem with arthritis so it's important to get a good fit that is comfortable and these just hit the spot. thanks cheers cheryl
on January 14, 2013
I'm at the gym at least 5 times a week. I do high impact classes, and these shoes have stood up to the poundings I give them. I also have narrow heels and these shoes hug my heal perfectly. I'm considering ordering a second pair for later.
on January 2, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of the ASICS landreth. I have loved my past shoes. They were comfortable and had a lot of cushion. However, these do not have the cushion as the previous. They are harder. :( I wish I had shopped around...
on May 1, 2013
I've been running in this shoe for 2 weeks, as well as hitting the gym with it. I wear a size 10 and have wide feet. This shoe is absolutely perfect. It is light and provides cushioning in all the right places. The fit is absolutely perfect.