Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 8.5 B(M) US|Color: Electric Purple/White/Hot Pink|Change
Price:$99.95

on April 13, 2012
I've been running in Asics for 15 years, and have been extremely loyal to the 1100's and then the 2100's. I always needed the stabilization of those lines and found that anytime I strayed I found myself injured. In the past few years, I'll admit, I was getting jealous of some of the cute new running shoes I was seeing at the gym and on the roads. Things with funky bright colors and streamlined designs. I was starting to feel dated in my old classic blue and white 2100's, but was afraid to stray from my old true shoes. I took a chance on these after reading an ad for them claiming these had the same DuoMax stability and yet were good and cushioned, and CUTE! They arrived quickly (thanks Amazon!) and I couldn't wait to try them on.

I walked around the house, then took them for a short walk to get a feel for them. Things felt great, so this morning I challenged them on my regular 5 mile route. WOW - these are so great. I felt like I was running on clouds, clouds that wanted to go fast! I found that my knee felt better, my hamstrings weren't strained, and a lot of the minor aches and pains I've been feeling lately were gone. I couldn't be happier, and my feet and legs feel terrific. I'm looking forward to running with these gals for a while, they feel solidly built and dang, they are adorable (yet still sorta fierce).
0Comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2012
I was recently diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, and my doctor informed me that I would need new running shoes.

I found these, and they have all the heel support that I need! They have good motion control, without being too stiff, and the color is absolutely gorgeous!
on May 3, 2012
These are the best shoes I've ever owned. It's like walking and jogging on a cloud. I love them totally worth every penny.
on August 24, 2012
I have a wide foot that sometimes requires an 8.5 or even 9, but 8 is my preferred shoe size. The 8 fit perfectly and the color was absolutely great. A hair more neon red than neon pink (truly the color described, neon coral), and the blue had maybe a hair more turquoise than depicted. As this was the color combo I *wanted* this worked out great. Very current shoe style and very comfortable. I wear these for light workouts and gym workouts and find them supportive and comfortable.
on November 11, 2012
Theses shoes are fabulous! This is the second pair that I have ordered from Amazon and at a great price. The colors are phenomenal. They provide great arch support as I have an issue with slight overpronation. HIghly recommend!
on December 4, 2012
I ordered this shoe from Amazon when it was one of the Cyber Monday deals 2012. I am so glad that I did. These are exceedingly comfortable. The shoe is wide enough for comfort and movement without so much room that my foot slides around. I use inserts in my shoes as well, and am so happy that this pair had the easily removable liner so that I could easily place my supports in immediately.

The colors are vibrant and bright, exactly as pictured on the site. The front toe detail as well as the heal detail are suede. The side colored detail is a felt-like material, which surprised me, but was not a deal breaker by any means. The classic ASICS symbol is a vinyl-type material - as normal. The construction seems very good, again, as is normal for ASICS. I have only been wearing these for a week, but they are holding up well so far.

Also, I water/ stain-proofed them before wear so as to keep them looking nice. The spray that I use did not discolor the fabric - even the suede - as has sometimes happened with other shoes.

The shoe is very light, so it is very comfortable for running or walking even for a longer distance. The main body material is very breathable but still allows my foot to remain comfortable when I'm not warmed up. There is a reflective patch on the outside toe as well as on the heal which is nice considering the amount of daylight is limited now. While it isn't a huge patch of reflective material, it is enough to catch the attention, which is what I'm after, though I recommend other reflective gear, head lap, etc. if running/ walking in the later evening, or at night.

Overall, I would give this a 4.5 stars out of 5. This is a great buy. If you can get it on a deeper discount as I did on Cyber Monday, DON'T HESITATE!
on May 13, 2012
I saw these light running shoes advertised in a magazine. The cool colors (black, lime green & purple) caught my eye and I only wear ASICS. They are perfect for walking, light running and workout sessions with mt trainer!
on August 1, 2012
Love these sneakers! I was having heal, foot, knee and lower back pain from my previous sneakers. I got these and wore them around for a few weeks breaking them in. While I wore them, I did not have any pain. I started running in them and it feels GREAT! I would totally recommend these. I have only walked and run in these. I'm excited to see how they perform with more aerobic/cross training exercises, but I think they will be great.
on February 26, 2013
I have a pair of Asics GT 2160's which I love, so I took a chance and ordered these online without trying first. My mistake. This style is not nearly as padded, supportive or comfortable as the 2160, and the toe box seems a bit less roomy, which is a problem for me. The soles are thin and very stiff, though that might soften up with wear. The colors are very bright, as expected, but I didn't care for the combination once I saw them in person. Just a personal preference. Also, the striping is actually some sort of decal, which concerns me as I worry it would come off easily. I'll be returning these for several reasons, but I'll try Asics again. This just isn't the pair for me.
on September 20, 2012
I purchased these when they were a gold box value. They arrived promptly but had what appeared to be black ink stains on the white rubber portion of each shoe. Before deciding whether to exchange or request a refund, I decided to try them on the treadmill. They fit well, but after jogging for about 10 minutes, my arches were killing me! While I don't think these shoes would have caused blisters had I continued, there was zero arch support for my feet, and I felt that the impact to my arches was nearly as high as if I had run in a $10 pair of shoes. Because these have such sparkling reviews, I imagine they are great for people with normal arches; however, I'd suggest reconsidering if you have very flat feet like I do. I will have to repurchase the twice the price New Balances that I can run 5 miles in as soon as I pull them out of the box.