ASICS Women's Gel-Speed Star 5 Running Shoe,Lemon/Neon Pink/White,10.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Full Length Solyte 45
- Employs 45 degree full length Solyte lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Solyte Midsole Material
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Fans of "natural running" will appreciate this lightweight, minimally constructed trainer, with its featherweight 9.2-ounce construction, low profile and the stiffer toe-off of the two-piece outsole, which translates to faster-paced running.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.2 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B004DER9VM
- Item model number: Gel-Speed Star 5-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fit to size
No break in time
I don't really have any.
I love these shoes. I read an article about them and they are wonderful. I run almost every other day outside mostly on pavement. They are very comfortable and I have not found any uncomfortable spots that wear on my feet. I have also run at the gym with these and no problems there. The support on the foot is good (I have a medium arch).
Otherwise the shoe is Asics' usual awesome!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are very cute shoes, the color is true o the picture. Once broken in they are super comfy and very light weight.Published on November 10, 2012 by Ashlie Bradley
shoes have softest soles very lightweight the only issue i have is the toe is a little narrow so after a full day at work my toes are a little squished and tired. Read morePublished on June 21, 2012 by reginaf
I wore this shoe running the hills of Atlanta. Passersby commented on how spectacular they looked, and I agreed. Read morePublished on May 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer
I'm pleased with this product so far. The longest runs I've done in them about been 12 miles. I'm sure they would hold up well in longer distances. Read morePublished on May 19, 2012 by corkyc