Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's Gel-Surveyor 2 Running Shoe
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 6, 2014
I can't always remember which is which, pronate or the other way, but my feet seem to wear out the shoes on the outer corner of the heels, and my weight seems to sit on the outer edges of my feet. These shoes feel great on and seem to help stabilize my feet the right way. They are cute colors and feel really soft and comfortable, while giving great stability.
on March 1, 2015
I am an intermediate runner, putting several miles on these shoes each week. I always buy Asics because they seem to fit my foot better than any other brand. I am a mild overpronator, so based on Asics website, I purchased this shoe about two months ago for the structured cushioning and to compensate for my pronation. Of all the Asics shoes I have worn with structured cushioning, this one is almost too hard. I have started to develop minor plantar fascitis, which I haven't experienced with my previous Asics (Gel Equation 6 (purchased 2 times and Gel Equation 7). So, while I believe this shoe will eventually break in, it is a little too hard to run on now. However, maybe it will end up lasting longer because I usually purchase a pair every six month because the arch and support seems to break down by then.
on October 6, 2015
I bought these to replace a pair of ASICS Gel-Cumulus 16s, which, for the record, are my favorite shoes ever and I highly recommend these. I am an "ASICS snob," I do not wear any other shoes for my workouts. I wear these for lifting and sometimes running. I generally order my ASICS in a 9, my shoe size is 8.5. After reading a few reviews on these, I decided to order them in my true shoe size. The fit is okay, they feel a bit narrow, but the length is fine. I would probably do better in a 9, but I already wore them to the gym so I am stuck. I am not very pleased with these shoes. The lack the good arch support I need, and they are not very cushy compared to my other ASICS. The color is nice & bright, I do like that. I generally love ASICS, but these are just mediocre.
on April 26, 2014
My daughter loves these! We purchase asics every year for track. They are highly recommended by our podiatrist. She has flat feet & these shoes feel great on her feet.Best running shoe!
on December 17, 2014
These shoes are amazing - i have huge feet, size 13 and this is the first time in nearly 20 years that i've been able to comfortably wear a WOMEN's sneaker! Just thrilled w/ the look, feel, style of this shoe.
on November 17, 2015
These run very small. I am a 9.5 or 10 in all Toms, a 10 in Adidas fits me roomy, a 10 at Target; pretty much always a 10. I ordered a 10.5 in these based on other reviews. They were SO snug in the width and toe area. I hoped it was just the newness and amount of cushioning. I tried 4.5 miles and my toes were numb at the end. I tried again yesterday with 4 miles and my feet hurt under the ball of my foot and my toes were going numb again. The left shoe feels different than the right also. It feels more constrictive somehow. I have "normal" feet, nothing weird going on, no issues, no pain usually. These shoes caused pain. I hoped to try an 11 but would've had to pay $30 more for the size 11. I hate how Amazon doesn't just do a straight across exchange.
on January 29, 2016
I love Asics Running Shoes (though I don't use them for running, but other sports). My experience is that the specific styles are not all created equal and the comfort level and fit can vary. This particular style has a slightly rounder toe and good arch support that works for my square toes and high arch. I owned this exact shoe before in 7 1/2 and loved it, however found that Asics tends to run a half size small in the toe box area so this time I purchased an 8 and its perfect. I wore my old pair consistently and washed them, and found the durability to be great and the comfort to be long lasting.
on October 27, 2015
Tried the Asics Gel-Surveyor 2 in an Asics store, loved them, but they didn't have the my size in the color I wanted. I ordered them from Amazon (which was selling them for less than I would have paid in the Asics store), and I love them! They are extremely comfortable, and the arch support is just right for me. I am a size 7.5, however, in sneakers I always order an 8 to leave room for socks, and these fit me just right. I use the sneakers mostly for the gym, for both cardio and strength training.

I recommend trying shoes on in store and walking around in them to make sure you are comfortable before purchasing.
on February 10, 2015
Very comfortable shoes! I wore them all day, straight out of the box, and my feet had no normal breaking-in issues. I know these are for running, but I use them at work on a cement floor and they are VERY comfortable. My only wish is that they offered colors that are a little toned down for us that are a little more fashion simple, but I get that the crazy colors are for their main customers-true runners.
I tried these in a retail store and found them here for $20 less! Great deal, fast delivery!
on March 5, 2016
I read many great reviews for these shoes, but they were too hard and rigid for me, and very uncomfortable when first put on and after 10 minutes and standing and walking around the house in them. I do have flat feet and my feet usually hurt or are sore. My feet hurt even more with them on. I returned them and bought New Balance 1260 which are much better for me.