5.0 out of 5 stars Size Small! Yeah!!
Published 23 months ago by HikingGirl812

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
I wear a 7.5 and got the small and it fits snug, which works for me. Only complaint is that they are thin and after 45 mins to an hour of walking outside, my feet get hot and get that feeling of being on fire. For that reason, I won't get them again (even though the price was really good). I bought a pair called Balega Lady Enduro 4 No Show and they were GREAT! No...
Published 7 months ago by Kelly H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Small! Yeah!!, May 24, 2012
HikingGirl812 (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASICS Women's Intensity Low Cut Socks (Apparel)
I am very picky with socks. Literally, I tried every brand and they all bother me for one reason or another while I walk/hike/run. I even tried Asics but they were size M. I wear women's dressy shoes in size 7 and athletic shoes in 7.5. Small is perfect! It's almost impossible to find size Small at the store any more. Not sure why. So I had to buy more expensive running socks since the stores carry Small in those. I have no complaints about these socks after 4-mile run. I love them! They are very comfortable and my feet feels dry even after the run! I'm going to buy more before they run out. Thanks, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest socks ever, April 22, 2012
Bought theses socks at a shoes store first and paid 3 times the price. Loved them so much bought 6 more pair from Amazon. You will love these socks. They don't slide down the heel, great for preventing blisters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasts, March 31, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Women's Intensity Low Cut Socks (Apparel)
I own these socks, and love them while wearing them. They wick away sweat and moisture and they feel really comfortable. My husband loves the men's version as well. He sold the idea of them to me after he had gone through 2-3 sets of socks. Our only complaint is that they don't last long-I have barely had mine for 1 year, with mild to moderate use running- and the socks are coming apart where the colored band meets the white part (there is no seam otherwise it would be at the seam). My husband said every pair he has owned has done the same thing. I wish they would last a bit longer- otherwise they are a great sock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 5, 2013
They actually make a huge difference. They are really comfortable and fit tightly around the arches of your foot. I'm a big fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Perfect, but good, December 24, 2012
I bought these to solve the problem of getting blisters on long runs. They prevented some of the blistering, but not all. However, they are designed really well with the extra fabric tabs that come up around the ankle area to prevent rubbing of the foot against the opening of the shoe. Overall, good product, but not a miracle product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, December 30, 2011
These socks are awesome! No complaints. Great for everyday use and working out! I plan on buying more very soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics running socks, October 7, 2012
These socks are really great however, they run a bit small. I am a size 7 and they are almost too small. It said they fit size 6-7.5. Next time I would go for the medium. They are thin yet comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome socks, March 26, 2014
I have problems with many socks, they fall down off of my heel and I end up taking off my shoe to pull them back up. Not with these socks. Absolutely love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These rock!, March 8, 2014
I always get blisters on my heels when I run and these socks are genius design. They are really tailored to conform to your foot and the padding around the ankle gives a little extra cushion where needed. These by far are the best blister protecting socks I have tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and fit!, June 19, 2013
Mares (Delaware, USA) - See all my reviews
I like these socks. However I am not particularly fond of thick socks, and they are thick...but, I am sure many buyers will love them! What I did like most was the material; it is very soft and you can tell it is good quality cotton. Another positive aspect is that you get a good quality product for a fair price. So overall, I would recommend them and I am sure I will use them during the cold winter months.

ARRAY(0x9bea860c)