5.0 out of 5 stars great fit and nice material
Published on May 9, 2011 by Lynn Ward

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and sheer!
Published 11 months ago by Melissa Rosloniec

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit and nice material, May 9, 2011
Finally a pair of tights that fits well for someone my length and weight! Generous high rise and the longest leg inseam I've seen in years. At 5"11' and 160 lbs, which is considered 'normal" weight,and relatively long legs, I used to fit perfectly in size 10 Long, but as manufacturers have adjusted sizes to increasing weight in our culture, that type of size has become hard to find, and most of the time sufficient length now corresponds with too wide a fit.

No restrictions in movement doing my Pilates work-outs in it.

The material has a soft,almost cotton-like feel to it, and is relative light, and thus good for Nordic walking during spring and even cooler summer weather.

After at least 14 machine washes in cold water without using a dryer,it looks as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running in the winter, March 2, 2011
True to size got a Large and I'm 5'9" and length was perfect. Ran twice outside in 30 degree weather and legs felt great. bottoms stayed put.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice tights, July 11, 2011
Bought these tights acidently one size too big (medium) but they are still great. Look and feel good. Quite long in the length but that doesnt really affect the tights. Really good tights for running or walking specially when he weather is cool. Nice thickness of material - no underies showing through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweigh tights, November 21, 2010
I love Asics and these are a good example of the quality products of this brand,
These tights feel comfortable, they are not "too tight" and they are perfect for fall/spring wheather.
They are a bit long (I a 5.2 and the XS was a bit long...I had to roll it up once/twice) but other than that they feel great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and sheer!, April 30, 2013
Wow, I had high hopes for these running tights based on the rave reviews, but after receiving these I have no idea what people are raving about. These tights are extremely thin and feel CHEAP, they feel like they would fall apart on my first run! But I didn't even take them out on a run because they are SHEER and I didn't want to give my neighborhood a show. These are going immediately back and I am going to stick to the Smartwool Hi-Fi Running tight, which are AMAZING and worth every penny!!

4.0 out of 5 stars they're ok!, November 14, 2012
I like them, because they fit very well and aren't loose...but they are a bit transparent..so don't wear coloful underwear;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for jog pants!, May 28, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's Legato II Tight (Apparel)
These pants are awesome. The fit is great. They keep me warm and dry. There is a little mesh pocket on the inside that is great for holding items like keys. What is really great is that these pants have a draw string waste band that does not feel like one. Highly recommended. (written by Ironchefmik's girlfriend).

Update 1/9/13: Have had these for over a year and they are still great (washed in hot, but did not dry). Just bought a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute BOMB!, March 3, 2013
So I tried these on for fit and was excited at the good fit, long length, and draw string for extra snuggy-ness in the waist. BUT, I was concerned if these would actually keep me warm. Well, these tights delivered with flying colors and it was a bonus that they didn't look too bad on. I did 8 miles alongside the lake in Chicago and these did NOT disappoint.

What they didn't do (awesomeness)
+ They did not slide around
+ They did not cause any chaffing

What they did do (awesomeness)
+ They kept me at the right temperature (temperature of run was ~30 degrees)
+ Keep everything from "moving" around - appropriate thickness.

Now there is a little pocket in the front of the pants. I am not quite sure what their purpose is, but it's not that helpful, so don't depend on it.

I'll probably order another pair soon. I can see these being used year round (evening run, fall, spring)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for very slim giants in the summer time, February 28, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's Legato II Tight (Apparel)
At 5'9, I am taller than most women and have very long legs. Yet when I kept these leggings at "mid-rise", they bunched up at the ankles. Not much, but still, unattractive and odd. When I pulled them up higher, they became severely unflattering (think giant thighs and major camel toe). Also, the fabric is thin - I don't see how anyone could run in these in winter. They are probably great for summer, but the thin fabric means that every lump and bump shows very well - so you have to be very slim to pull them off. They are going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tights, October 6, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Women's Legato II Tight (Apparel)
I ordered two pairs of these this past summer based on the good reviews, and today I finally got to try out a pair on a short run. I agree with what most reviews have said; they are long! There will be quite a bit of extra fabric in the legs for the average height girls (I am 5'5" and 130 pounds), but it is great for taller girls--these will NOT be too short or ride up. The band around the ankles keep the tights firmly in place without being annoying. That is a huge plus.

These tights are also warm. It was about 45 degrees with a slight north breeze during my run, and my legs didn't feel cold at all, which is saying a lot because I'm ALWAYS cold in conditions like that.

I wish I'd ordered size small, though. A couple of reviews said that they run small, so I ordered up, but I don't find that to be the case. Overall, these tights are nice and comfortable, and I would recommend them for at least cool weather running, and probably cold weather running based on my comfort level today. They would layer nicely under a pair of sweatpants for really cold days.

ARRAY(0x9bb01e70)