5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like you're in your underwear!
Published on February 15, 2011 by Joyce

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice material, but too short
Published on April 1, 2012 by Anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice material, but too short, April 1, 2012
I ordered these for a volleyball tournament and was psyched about finding some cute shorts other thanthe adidas 4" compression shorts that I've had for years. Item shipped as expected... Really great material, and even in the red color, it did not make a weird mark if I sat on something wet or sweat. I wanted to like them, but they were constantly riding up my thighs and behind. I own the underarmour compression shorts as well, and even though those were short, they did not ride up as much. I am a size 0-2 so I ordered a small. They fit me loose on the thighs, but my behind a little too big for these babies. It kept coming up so much. After the first game, I had to change into another pair of spandex because I could not concentrate on my game. I couldn't even bend over without feeling like I was exposing myself to the whole court and audience. I could see why people can use it for running, but these are definitely not what you would want for volleyball. I am not overweight, and my bottom isn't that big, but this might suit those who have a smaller toosh. They are extremely cute, but what use would that be if you can't play your "A" game?! I ended up ordering the asics baseline volleyball shorts:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like you're in your underwear!, February 15, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's Low Cut Shorts (Apparel)
the fabric of these shorts is good quality. There's more weight to the fabric than that of a compression short, so it doesn't look like you're in your underwear. However, it is still made of a good, smooth, wicking fabric. I bought the orange shorts, and it's a great color - vibrant enough, but not fluorescent. I use these at the gym for plyometrics, yoga, cardio and plan on getting a few more pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Shorts, August 12, 2009
These shorts are a quality item for running as well as for volleyball. They are form fitting and move with you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described!, January 26, 2013
Fast shipping and good to wear for under running shorts. Pretty small for just wearing by themselves. I like the color and they are as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shorts, November 15, 2011
R. Hanford (Ft Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a size 4 and I got a size small and they fit great. Very comfortable to wear. Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not order again, August 22, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's Low Cut Shorts (Apparel)
I bought these because they were on sale and because they had colors besides black. I do a lot of aerobics and wanted some compression shorts. These totally ride up on your inner thighs and on the back of the legs (and I'm not an overweight person), and I could never wear these in public.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tennis!, March 22, 2014
I use these shorts as tennis compression shorts (i.e. under my tennis dresses) and it fits tight enough so I can slip a tennis ball underneath without it falling out while playing. (I have a beautiful red Nike dress from a few seasons ago and these red Asics shorts are a perfect colour match.) I usually buy all my tennis equipment and apparel online from tennis stores, but these shorts are better than any tennis compression shorts offered at tennis stores and also offer a much larger variety of colours. It fits really comfortably and the leg length is just the right: not too short to become "cheeky" when running around on the court and not too long. I'll be replacing all my (uncomfortable) tennis compression shorts with these Asics shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these running shorts, August 9, 2011
Very comfy. I purchased a size larger than what I wear to gain a little extra room while running - a good decision.

3.0 out of 5 stars too tight, July 20, 2014
Its a good product as far as using it for working out, but its too tight and too small. I'm barely 5'3" and maybe 110 lbs. And it was showing my bottom butt cheeks and outlined me in the front (if ya know what I mean) a bit too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, January 15, 2013
It's made with nice quality fabric, stretchy and cool against my body. It is low cut, so beware of it riding up a little bit as you're playing volleyball/other sports. it's a great pair of shorts and i love the color!

ASICS Women's Low Cut Shorts