5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like you're in your underwear!
Published on February 15, 2011 by Joyce

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice material, but too short
Published on April 1, 2012 by Anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice material, but too short, April 1, 2012
I ordered these for a volleyball tournament and was psyched about finding some cute shorts other thanthe adidas 4" compression shorts that I've had for years. Item shipped as expected... Really great material, and even in the red color, it did not make a weird mark if I sat on something wet or sweat. I wanted to like them, but they were constantly riding up my thighs and behind. I own the underarmour compression shorts as well, and even though those were short, they did not ride up as much. I am a size 0-2 so I ordered a small. They fit me loose on the thighs, but my behind a little too big for these babies. It kept coming up so much. After the first game, I had to change into another pair of spandex because I could not concentrate on my game. I couldn't even bend over without feeling like I was exposing myself to the whole court and audience. I could see why people can use it for running, but these are definitely not what you would want for volleyball. I am not overweight, and my bottom isn't that big, but this might suit those who have a smaller toosh. They are extremely cute, but what use would that be if you can't play your "A" game?! I ended up ordering the asics baseline volleyball shorts:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like you're in your underwear!, February 15, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's Low Cut Shorts (Apparel)
the fabric of these shorts is good quality. There's more weight to the fabric than that of a compression short, so it doesn't look like you're in your underwear. However, it is still made of a good, smooth, wicking fabric. I bought the orange shorts, and it's a great color - vibrant enough, but not fluorescent. I use these at the gym for plyometrics, yoga, cardio and plan on getting a few more pairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Shorts, August 12, 2009
These shorts are a quality item for running as well as for volleyball. They are form fitting and move with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these running shorts, August 9, 2011
Very comfy. I purchased a size larger than what I wear to gain a little extra room while running - a good decision.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described!, January 26, 2013
Fast shipping and good to wear for under running shorts. Pretty small for just wearing by themselves. I like the color and they are as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shorts, November 15, 2011
R. Hanford (Ft Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a size 4 and I got a size small and they fit great. Very comfortable to wear. Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not order again, August 22, 2011
This review is from: ASICS Women's Low Cut Shorts (Apparel)
I bought these because they were on sale and because they had colors besides black. I do a lot of aerobics and wanted some compression shorts. These totally ride up on your inner thighs and on the back of the legs (and I'm not an overweight person), and I could never wear these in public.

5.0 out of 5 stars Third Order of these!, June 16, 2014
I'd been looking for short-shorts that I could wear under sleek skirts/slacks or Capri pants that were constructed of thinner fabrics, such as rayon or linen. Everything else that I tried was much more expensive; and the thicker construction compression shorts that I tried weren't comfortable to wear all day. The material is light, and they fit like a dream. I wear a size 4 pant and ordered the medium Asic's shorts. They are just what I was looking for, hence I've ordered them three times! The price is fantastic and I think I'll need to order - maybe - another color or two or three! :)

Oh - and I've thrown away all other brands of 'boy shorts' that I tried in the past!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these!, June 5, 2014
I will admit, I was a little iffy in getting them, but I'm SOOOOO glad I did! I love them soooo much and they fit ah-mazingly, especially when exercising! I just love lounging around in them too. They're also nice to wear under shorts or jeans as well, not only incase it gets hop and you can slip off the jeans or shorts for something cooler and lightweight, but it also helps give your but a temp makeover ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, January 15, 2013
It's made with nice quality fabric, stretchy and cool against my body. It is low cut, so beware of it riding up a little bit as you're playing volleyball/other sports. it's a great pair of shorts and i love the color!

ASICS Women's Low Cut Shorts