Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2012
I have been wearing Nimbuses for 10 yrs. These are just as good as the rest. The footbed isn't narrow on me like others had said. Fits great, feels great still wearing the same 8.5 size. I have plantar facitis and these shoes have the best cushioning and support for me.
on July 10, 2012
This is my 9th pair of asics nimbus, I have knee pain and find these offer great support. Not so happy with this pair, don't feel as supportive as previous. Will still buy again.
on November 2, 2012
This is my third pair of Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes. I am an underpronator who runs many miles per week on rural roads, and I love the durability and comfort which these shoes provide.
on January 28, 2013
Had to get a half size larger but not sorry that I did. With socks they seems to be the right size for a lot of walking. Very comfortable to walk in for distances and uneven ground.
on December 11, 2012
I have to say, these are the best asics i've had yet! i have had mine for a year and tried some different ones and I still wear these! so comfortable and my knees don't hurt!
on April 19, 2013
Very best product. I used in my running in the beach Tambau João pessoa - PB - Brazil. Very soft and protect my foot.
on December 7, 2012
This is a really great shoe for who likes running! My ankles knees are loving it, since it decreases the impact!
on January 8, 2014
Shoe is poorly made. The counters are all broken down and hurt my heels. This causes the shoe to fit poorly.
on December 13, 2012
This is my 2nd pair of the Asics Numbs 13. My feet are so much better off when I wear a good quality shoe.
on December 26, 2012
I love Asics shoes! They are comfortable on your feet, as I work with kids on my feet all day!