ASICS Women's Ready-Set Long Sleeve Shirt
|Price:||$10.39 - $37.60|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Texturised mesh provides comfort and inherent wicking Technology
- Set-in sleeves
- Screening instruction D
- Texturized mesh provides comfort and inherent wicking technology
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
We've used the textured mesh of 100% Cationic polyester because it provides the comfort and moisture wicking properties so important in an all-condition run top. Comes in Great colors and is ready to be customized with graphics or race numbers for all your event needs.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005467PVC
- Item model number: WR1233
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, the material is very nice, soft and so far has been durable with wash/wear. We'll see how long it holds up. I can live w/ pushed up/rolled up sleeves.
UPDATE: Have noticed with this silky/nylon type material that a couple of stains have shown up on one of the sleeves of one and no matter what I've done, it's been impossible to get them out. Unlike normal cotton (no matter how thin the material) which ~wants~ to absorb everything (stains AND stain removers) this stuff has just rejected everything I've rubbed on it to try to remove the stains.
Neither happened and it was just the right coverage all day. And the fit and quality were great too!
Quality is as expected and color was pretty. I sent it back, because it was so large I could have worn it over a sweatshirt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like running in loose fitting tops, so I got the shirt in a size larger than what I normally wear.
The material is great and the length was perfect for me. Read more
The color on the internet was much calmer than the one that arrived: neon orange. But I like the feel and fit so I wear it even though it is rather loud.Published 1 month ago by Yumiko
Bummer the price is so high now - need to order enough for a basketball team...Published 2 months ago by Laurence
I have ordered a number of these shirts for working out and they last a long timePublished 3 months ago by Susan Budenz