5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for cold running
Published 17 months ago by Gina M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Asics Thermopolis pants
These pants were comfortable and a nice material. They seemed like they would be warm in colder weather. The inseam was listed at 30", I am 5'-4" and they were too long. I am always looking for running pants with pockets which these pants have, but when the pockets are unzipped they don't lay flat. I wouldn't reccommend them.
Published 12 months ago by mci

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for cold running, November 25, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Women's Thermopolis LT Pant (Sports)
I am a size 12/14, I ordered the large. I wanted them to be snug and they fit perfectly. I was concerned about the top of the pants, whenever a seam comes together at the crotch there's always the dreaded camel toe syndrome. But the cut was perfect, not even a hint of toe. The material was also very soft, not like regular spandex workout pants, much softer, it might even snag if you weren't careful, but I loved it. I run in freezing temperatures and these fit the bill. If it were much below 30 I would need to throw on another layer. But the fit is great, the material soft and they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pant, February 4, 2012
The ASICS Women's Thermopolis pant has been great for my needs. They seem to fit true to size. I wear a bike short and another pair of bike pants (for compression) under these and it is so comfortable and warm on cold winter days. They have a draw string waist and the length is good. I am 5'8 and they fit over the tops of my shoes. They come up high enough in the back to protect a rider from "flashing" and low enough in the front (under the belly button) to not be binding. They are a flattering pant. I have washed them several times as well as dried them and they are staying true to form. The price can't be beat. I will be ordering another pair of these soon. I ordered through Amazon and the delivery was prompt as usual!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warmest running pants I own!, December 20, 2012
Nadia "Marathon Mom" (SEASIDE, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
These pants are comfortable, true to size, and WARM! I'm 5'6" and about 135 pounds, and I fit quite comfortably in a size small. I inaugurated these pants in the snow last week, and I have never felt more impervious to the cold weather. However, although I do own several pairs of running pants, these might be the first that I've purchased that actually claimed to be "thermal." Regardles, they really delivered, and now wintertime running is something I look forward to rather than something that causes me to shiver in trepidation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the cold weather!, December 4, 2012
Tried these out tonight, in Green Bay, 33 degrees. I wore a set of tight running pants underneath for a second layer, and together they worked out great. I am a fair weather runner, so the cold is not my thing! Also, fit and length was great for me at 150lb, 5'9".

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect warm up pants/race day pants/even do a cold run in them...., May 6, 2013
These are super great pants. I ordered a size small (I'm typically between a size 2 and 4) and they fit perfect. Comfortable enough to wear a pair of shorts underneath for race day too. They are soft and warm but not hot. They are very flattering and feel great on. Great for warm up's on race day or even for a run on a cold day. Really really happy with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy. Perfect little flair at the bottom., March 3, 2013
I'm 5'3" about 138lbs and these fit really nice. The waist isn't super tight like my running tights and the little flair at the bottom of the leg is much more flattering. I'm short and I was worried they would drag the ground but they hit the top of my shoe perfect. The pockets on the side aren't that great b/c anything you put in there bulges out b/c the pants are fitted. Would work for keys or gels though I guess. The pockets also make the top not that cute around the waist so I still wear my longer shirts. Nice for warmth. On cold days I wear my tights under these and it's perfect for keeping you warm without being bulky and annoying. Again best part is the comfort while running. I wonder if they make shorts like this. I've been training for my first marathon in them all winter and now I'm scared to switch back to my shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pants!, February 1, 2013
R. E. Deal (PA, United States) - See all my reviews
I am 5'5" 125 lbs and these pants are a perfect, sexy fit! Love them. They are warm in the cold, but cool indoors. I wear these in and out of the gym. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, December 11, 2012
I bought these on deal because I have a hard time spending so much money on running attire.

I am 5'8" and 160lb and these fit me perfectly. The bottom of the legs aren't too tight nor too loose. The material is VERY soft and comfy. I love them.

I think they will be perfect cold weather running pants, will test as soon as it gets cold again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Asics Thermopolis pants, April 10, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Its realy good, but a tad short and shows my undies :), February 7, 2013
I tried these pants last friday for an early morning run in the cold, and they were very comfortable,
The only comment I have is that they could have been a tad longer, I'm 5' , so a little tall but not a giant !
My only other comment is that the fabric used for these pants that they tend to show the underwear lines, something I realy dont like !

ARRAY(0xa39d24f8)