5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoes I've ever had!
Published on October 22, 2012 by AMANDA

Thinner toe box than prior Asics, fine, but not quite as good as others I have owned. Still a good shoe, but I feel like I got what I paid for (they were only about $50) and not the same feel as my other Asics.
Published 22 months ago by NMKings

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoes I've ever had!, October 22, 2012
AMANDA (Robbinsville, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
I've been running for over 20 years and have had at least 100 pairs of running shoes. These, by far, are the BEST ones I've ever had. I'm actually thinking about buying another pair so I have them when these wear out. The fit is perfect. And the bright lime green laces look amazing. I especially love looking down at my sneakers when I'm running on a cloudy day. They really pop! The fit is true to size. Absolutely perfect.
Lastly, and probably one of my favorite things about these shoes is that I was able to put them on immediately, go for a run, and come back with no blisters! I've never had a new running shoe that didn't cause a blister on my heel until now. I LOVE THESE SHOES! I highly reccomend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 27, 2012
This review is from: ASICS Women's Venture 3 Running Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are amazing. Lightweight and super comfortable, and also ease my heel pain which is always a major concern when looking for new shoes. Buy them! You will be very happy! Luckily got these on sale at kohls, spent a little over 40$ so were worth it. Also, color is kick butt! Totally awesome color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, July 10, 2012
These shoes are very comfortable.
I am going on a trip that will have a lot of walking and these will work perfectly.
Breaking them in every day now!

5.0 out of 5 stars My GoTo Shoe for Cross-Training, May 6, 2014
I bought my first pair of these shoes at a retail store to take advantage of a BOGO sale. I've struggled to find any cross-training shoe that would accommodate my problem feet (wide with high arches.) These did the trick and I wanted to make sure I got a backup pair in case the manufacturer discontinued the model. Best features: 1. Regular width fits my moderately wide foot; 2. Fits my orthotics; 3. Lightweight shoe; 4. Lasted through five months of pretty rigorous workouts; and 5. Not too hard on my budget.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the color, February 13, 2013
I have trouble finding attractive shoes in my size, comfortable, light weight and arch is great for people with high arches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a true, comfortable fit!, October 6, 2014
Shawna K. Alapai (San Rafael, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought another shoe from Amazon which said it was a wide, but turned out to be narrow and uncomfortable, so unwearable. I couldn't return it because it said it needed to be never worn to be returnable! So, I searched for this ASICS brand because I have an old ASICS that I loved. I'm so glad that I tried this one! It fits really well. I have wide feet and this offered a true wide sizing. Just wore it hiking today and it was so super comfortable!!! I will probably buy another one just to have it for when this one is worn out. I HIGHLY recommend this for people who need a wide sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Awesome Shoes, so Comfy!, August 23, 2014
I watched these for a very long time before buying them because I was really worried about the sizing. I saw there was only 2 pairs left so I finally gave in. Let me say, I am on my feet about 8 hours a day MINIMUM and these are super comfy and help me keep a bounce in my step. I'm glad I made the purchases, and I wish these came in different colors in my size so I could get another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner toe box than prior Asics, fine, but not quite as good as others I have owned., January 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 2, 2014