Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2012
I've been running for over 20 years and have had at least 100 pairs of running shoes. These, by far, are the BEST ones I've ever had. I'm actually thinking about buying another pair so I have them when these wear out. The fit is perfect. And the bright lime green laces look amazing. I especially love looking down at my sneakers when I'm running on a cloudy day. They really pop! The fit is true to size. Absolutely perfect.
Lastly, and probably one of my favorite things about these shoes is that I was able to put them on immediately, go for a run, and come back with no blisters! I've never had a new running shoe that didn't cause a blister on my heel until now. I LOVE THESE SHOES! I highly reccomend them.
on July 27, 2012
These shoes are amazing. Lightweight and super comfortable, and also ease my heel pain which is always a major concern when looking for new shoes. Buy them! You will be very happy! Luckily got these on sale at kohls, spent a little over 40$ so were worth it. Also, color is kick butt! Totally awesome color!
on July 10, 2012
These shoes are very comfortable.
I am going on a trip that will have a lot of walking and these will work perfectly.
Breaking them in every day now!
on April 17, 2014
Had previously purchased 2 different pair of ASICS shoes and loved them. So, tried these too, but these are not as comfortable and run smaller. Wish there weren't so many varieties to choose from and wish the old styles that seem to be more comfortable were still being made. I know there needs to be variety, etc., but sometimes there are so many varieties it is hard to replace old shoes with equivalent form and fit.
on January 14, 2013
Thinner toe box than prior Asics, fine, but not quite as good as others I have owned. Still a good shoe, but I feel like I got what I paid for (they were only about $50) and not the same feel as my other Asics.
on November 26, 2012
After my first pair of Gel Nimbus sneakers, I converted to ASICS. I wear them almost every day. These are not quite as comfy but for the price, still a great shoe. The laces are a bit stiff but overall I am pleased.
on May 6, 2014
I bought my first pair of these shoes at a retail store to take advantage of a BOGO sale. I've struggled to find any cross-training shoe that would accommodate my problem feet (wide with high arches.) These did the trick and I wanted to make sure I got a backup pair in case the manufacturer discontinued the model. Best features: 1. Regular width fits my moderately wide foot; 2. Fits my orthotics; 3. Lightweight shoe; 4. Lasted through five months of pretty rigorous workouts; and 5. Not too hard on my budget.
on February 13, 2013
I have trouble finding attractive shoes in my size, comfortable, light weight and arch is great for people with high arches.
on September 30, 2012
Needed a shoe for cardio core classes that could stand up to running, jumping (on and off a high stacked step), and lunging, without weighing me down. After a week of rigorous use, I can say this shoe is it for me. Looks kinda cool, too, with the dark grey and magenta. I am going to buy a second pair now (before it gets discontinued).
on June 13, 2013
Ordered this for the wife.. she is a size 9 for all other shoes (including sneaks). This one really crushed her toes. Returning for a 1/2 size larger. Will report back once we've tried the larger size.

--- update

1/2 size larger did the trick fits perfectly