5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement screen
I purchased this screen to replace my sister-in-law's screen, which I accidentally broke when disassembling her netbook to install some RAM that she purchased for it. It appears identical in every way to the OEM screen.

Published on July 8, 2011 by John P Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent.
Had one white pixel. Otherwise it was identical to the original. It was packaged well and works without any issues. But expect a stuck pixel.
Published 17 months ago by Josh

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement screen, July 8, 2011
This review is from: ACER ASPIRE ONE D255E / D260 Netbook Replacement Laptop LCD SCREEN 10.1" WSVGA LED (Electronics)

I specifically purchased my replacement screen from East Coast LCDs, so I cannot speak for any of the other third-party re-sellers that Amazon uses. East Coast LCDs shipped the item promptly, it was the correct item, and it works perfectly in the netbook.

It has been in use now for over a month. I will report back if it fails in what I would consider a premature timeframe.

5.0 out of 5 stars D255E, May 23, 2014
This was perfect, it was easy to install and worked perfectly. Screen was clear and crisp and had no flaws visual on it.

Mel

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer Aspire D255, April 12, 2014
Anderson Mejia (Domincan Republic) - See all my reviews
This screen is nice and cheaper. I had the screen installed the last week. It works by default, like brand new. It was for my girlfriend because the screen have been broken by her sister.. It is easy to install it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, Netbook is like new again, March 9, 2014
The price was right to bring this netbook back to life. The actual is install is VERY easy. Check out youtube for instructions. You will just need a small phillips screw driver and something to pry two adhesive screw covers off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement screen, March 4, 2014
Vivo was extremely helpful in resolving the screen issue. Almost look foward to the next crisis. They are every bit the professionals

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for sending me the right screen, February 15, 2014
It was the right screen replacement. and it did not get longer to fix it. I am very happy with the screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen was great, February 10, 2014
My screen arrived promptly and it was a replica of what I needed! I think I did great and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the correct screen., December 25, 2013
This screen arrived swiftly in good condition. All pixels were good, the screen was easy to install, and the colors of the screen look a-okay to me! Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my Acer 10.1" Netbook, December 24, 2013
The lcd screen has been installed for about 3 months, and is working perfectly. Installation was a breeze, and took about 15-20 minutes. Fit, finish, function, and image clarity is exactly as original. Arrived in perfect condition. Zero dead pixels. Excellent product. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer Aspire one D255E screen, December 16, 2013
Just what I needed. Everything went smooth from ordering to installation. Very happy with the product and would order again, but hopefully won't need to.

Rate and Discover Movies