- Processor Socket: Socker FM1
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Chipset Type: AMD A75
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 2400;DDR3 1866;DDR3 1600;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1066;DDR3 800
- Graphics Card Ram: 512 MB
ASRock MB-A75M Socket FM1/ AMD A75 FCH/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ Micro ATX Motherboard
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- CPU: Socket FM1 Support AMD A8/A6/A4/E2 Processors, Supports Max CPU TDP 100W, Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- Chipset: AMD A75 FCH (Hudson-D3)
- Memory: 2x DDR3-2400+(OC)/1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333/1066/800 DIMMs, Dual Channel, Non-ECC/Un-buffered, Max Capacity up to 16GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 5x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0/ 1/ 10, 1x eSATA3 Port
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111E PCI-Express x1 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Ports: 8x USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear, 6 by headers), 4x USB 3.0 Ports, 2x PS/2 Ports, 1x VGA Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x Optical SPDIF Out, 1x eSATA3 Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted to a cheap motherboard because I was building an HTPC and this looked like it had everything I was looking for. Well, this motherboard did get the job done but there were some negatives and problems with it.
1) The metal plate that covers the space between the ports on the back with the case was cheap and didn't fit properly, and stuck out in many places. My hdmi cable when wiggled from moving my case, touches the metal and distorts the image and needs to adjusted to get a good picture.
2) The eSata port on the back had one of the pins inside was bent. The pin holds the cables connector and when I tried to insert the cable, it bent it and didn't allow the cable to go completely in. I had to take a screw driver and carefully readjust the pin.
3) There are 4 usb3 ports on the back of the board but no headers on the board that can be used for the front of the case. I wished there were at least two so that I can hook up my devices to the front of the case using USB 3.0 instead of 2.0 (which has large speed differences).
If you can find an Asus or Gigabyte for about the same price, I would have purchased that instead.
4) I didn't have a dvd player on my pc so I tried downloading drivers from their website, which doesn't work sometimes, and when it does, the downloads are really really slow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used this mobo for an HTPC, it's been 3 years and still going strong. No complaints.Published 2 months ago by RandomReviewer
Great motherboard for the decent price. Was easy to install and to work on. I would purchase again if needed.Published on January 8, 2014 by brownsfan68