5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case.
I bought this for my NEX-6 with 16-50 mm lens. It is an excellent choice, very functional, made with a good material (not real leather) and it fits perfect protecting the camera. It does not have room for extra battery, charger or memory card, but complete all my spectations.
Published 13 months ago by Carlos Minelli de Sa

2.0 out of 5 stars The case bag is loose fit and bigger than it should be
The case bag is loose fit. The whole purpose that I wanted to buy a Sony Nex 6 is to have a smaller camera to carry around. The case just makes the camera bulky, and removes the advantage in size from the normal SLR camera.
Published 8 months ago by Ralph 965

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case., May 31, 2013
This review is from: AST Ever ready Camera Case Bag + Strap for Sony NEX-6 NEX 6 Whit 16-50mm lens Black (Please check your camera modle to make sure the item fits for you before ordering) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but doesn't fit (terrible quality control), May 28, 2014
The case itself is very nice especially for this price, with one critical flaw that makes it useless: It doesn't fit (just barely).

Since other reviewers seem to be commenting on fit variation issues (e.g. some reporting the case is too loose), it sounds like the manufacturer has a terrible quality control process and is shipping a lot of cases way off spec. If you get lucky, yours just might fit, but it's a gamble.

More details: The bottom of the sleeve just a few millimeters less the thickness it needs to be to actually fit over the bottom of the camera. As a result, trying to screw it in all the way causes the rear lip of the sleeve to press against the display smashing it upwards dangerously, so I didn't try to force it (scary, as this might have even damaged my camera). I tried everything to see if I could extend the lip, but the bottom just doesn't have enough depth.

2.0 out of 5 stars The case bag is loose fit and bigger than it should be, November 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly made and not protecting the camera, June 26, 2014
I got the Nex-6 camera and ordered the case. It is poorly made, and not rely protecting. Also it is hard to operate the camera with this case. It is setting on the edge of the screen and therefore it is hard to change the screen position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case for Nex 6, June 11, 2014
Very satisfied thus far with this purchase. It fits a bit snug, but completely; not loose at all. The cover allows for the viewfinder with the "eyepiece cup" attached. The price was exceptional---I'm not looking for long-time heavy use, so it works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Old school case for new camera, May 31, 2014
K. Hirsch (MN United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted something to protect my NEX-6, but not be bulky. This seems to fit the bill. Reminds me very much of the case that my Dad had for his 35mm back when I was a kid... back when all cameras were manual cameras. I wouldn't want to drop it very hard in this case, as there isn't anything to reduce the shock, but as general protection when in another bag or purse, I think that it will do the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke first time used., April 11, 2014
One of the buttons broke the first time I unbuttoned it. Apart from that it met my expectations. I'll get the hot glue gun out.

2.0 out of 5 stars works, but is quite loose, January 1, 2014
I've had cases like this before for my slr cameras. They're suppose to be snug fitting since they are customized to the camera. The camera fits in this case, however there is a lot of wiggle room. I read another comment where their case was too small for the camera. I would attribute the variations to low tolerance in manufacturing. There is no reason for this case to be too tight or too loose.

Am returning this to get the one made by Sony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 15, 2013
I absolutely love this case. I like that it is compact, making transportation on a daily basis easy. My camera feels secure in this case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits just fine for me, July 8, 2014
BG Ski (Lealnd, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I've read the other reviews and it boggles my mind that we are all talking about the same product (or are we?). I received my camera case about a week ago and immediately put it one my camera. No problem at all and fits perfectly. It very obviously is made for the NEX-6 because it avoids covering any sensor or dial or viewer. Unlike one reviewer, I have no trouble swinging the LCD viewer out as SONY intended. Maybe the issue is bad quality control, but I took a chance and was rewarded with a cover that is just right for my camera. I give it only four stars though because the two bottom snaps are secured very tightly and I don't want to force them and ruin my cover. This is only a minor problem though since the hanging upper cover is not in the way for any shooting I will do. It is well worth the money to try it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›