|Screen Size||10 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1024x600 pixels|
|Processor||1.5 hertz Intel Atom|
|RAM||1 GB SO-DIMM|
|Hard Drive||250 GB|
ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM-MU17-PI 10.1-Inch Netbook (Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Intel Atom Dual Core N550 Processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 1 SODIMM Slot, 2GB Max; Intel GMA 3150 graphics; No Optical Drive
- 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM) + 500GB Free Web Storage; 3 x USB 2.0 ports
- 10.1-Inch 1024X600 WSVGA Matte Finish LED Display; 802.11 b/g/n; Chiclet Keyboard
- 10 Hours of Battery Life; Windows 7 Starter Operating System (32 bit); 0.3MP Webcam
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is a wonderfull product that for the money is unsurpassed. The biggest drawback is it has no Bluetooth. It says it does. All of Asus's Literature says "Wireless/Bluetooth". What they mean is it has wireless, and bluetooth is an option.(an option that I cannot find anywhere to order). This is clearly false and misleading. It has turned what would have been an exceptionoal experience into one of mistrust.
1) very portable. Smaller than some of my daughter's textbooks
2) great battery life. She uses it all the time without the power cord and it never seems to be an issue of out of battery
3) the screen is very vibrant like Sony computers
4) it has more software then listed. It even has Microsoft Word. I would not be surprised if it has Power Point as well.
5) very nice looking (much better looking then Acer and HP or any other netbooks I have seen. We have a pink one)
1) The memory of 1G is not fast enough. Sometimes it takes visibly longer times than our other computers to open webpages.
2) The mouse is hard to control because it only works when you press the either end of the touch pad which is rather awkward.
Overall, it seems to be a good quality sturdy computer. I am happy with my choice.
The screen is very bright and easy to read in any light, unlike with my larger dell laptop. I upgraded to the 2gb memory, and i would definitely recommend it. A good 75% of the 1gb gets used up when not even doing anything. Just get one thats 1333Mhz (like this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YU83WG) and its very simple to install yourself (there are also videos out there to help you). Windows 7 starter doesn't let you change the background which is a little weird....but you can google this issue for more info
If you're going to be throwing it in a backpack, I would also order a case to protect it...amazon has lots of very cute pink ones :)
All in all, i love this netbook, use it all the time, and its perfect for basic school tasks.
Expect to spend at least 1/2 hour to 45 mins on the initial boot and setup. I'm glad I decided to fully charge the unit & ended up doing the setup as an afterthought. This is not a turn it on & run with it out of the box netbook.
The Vangoddy bag for the netbook is cute & shipped immediately. It arrived in NJ from California before the netbook shipped from Kentucky arrived.
My wife loved her present & I learned Amazon's "savings" are just not worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The laptop is still working fine after 3 years, the battery wont last charge more than 30min. I use it as a reserve laptop and it is running windows 10 now!Published 1 month ago by KSK
I loved this computer, I was using it until a few months ago, But remember this is a Notebook (No CD room)Published on February 6, 2014 by rosetty
there is a problem with my notebook, how can i use the one year warranti? anybody can help me with that?Published on November 12, 2011 by meme
Had my netbook for a few months and I have no complaints. It works great. I love the color. It's a pretty light pink. Would recommend this netbook.Published on July 21, 2011 by Amazon Customer
Happy wife = happy life! I got this little netbook for my wife for Mother's Day and she LOVES it. It's small, light, and does everything she wants it to do. Read morePublished on July 17, 2011 by TLB 2730
Asus EEE PC's are good starter computers for anyone on a budget (I purchased it on sale). This was purchased as a starter computer for a family member. Read morePublished on July 14, 2011 by Amazon Customer
So far so good
The netbook came sooner than I thought it would and was relatively easy to set up. Read more