Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
votes
I have heard of this issue in ASUS laptops, but have not experienced any kind of Drive failures in mine. Though Ive only had mine for a little over a year now. Sorry to hear about that, hopefully you can recover the data.
Jan 16, 2014 by Angie
votes
No, everything is loaded on the PC as is..i still have mine, definitely satisfied for what I paid for.this.comp
Jul 6, 2013 by Cary
votes
The weight of the ASUS box with laptop is 3.58 kg. It was shipped in a larger box with some airbag packaging so it didn't weigh too much more. The box it was shipped in was 18" X 18" X 5"
Feb 27, 2013 by WILL HODGE
votes
The ram compartment is the smaller panel marked ddr (the other is the hard disk). undo the screw. the panel is a bit difficult - you have to pry a bit - don't force. it comes off. Ram is fairly simple to insert. there are enough videos on the web...
Dec 6, 2012 by gx fx
votes
I returned the unit. I didn't like the processor. Bought an Asus r500a-rs51 instead.
Nov 23, 2012 by Elysian
votes
I doubt from the seller, but the HD is easily accessible. It would be as possible as for any other laptop.
Nov 23, 2012 by Sam S. Senteney
votes
I bought this for my wife. It runs QuickBooks Pro 2013, Office 2010 (which has MS Outlook / email), but also an email client, Microsoft Live Mail, browser session, etc. This is a cakewalk for this system. You won't run into performance issues with your requirements as listed.
Nov 23, 2012 by Joey
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers