Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on Tikes

on July 25, 2012
hi guys
this product is very nice in this price, it works great.i am happy with its performance and also its chocolate look with lining outer surface. one thing that makes me little disappoint is it trackpad which confuses bcz it does not have separate buttons while pressing the cursor moves away.overall it is 90% according to my will...
on March 19, 2013
Just like almost everything about it. My only problem is on my HP I replaced I was able to turn off the thumb pad, with a button just above the pad. Can't tell you how many times I have hit the pad with my palm while typing.

Would reccomend to a friend.
on July 14, 2015
For school work its alright, you're paying for the graphics card which is absolutely uselss, its too small to do anything. so if you're looking something that can do gaming as well, i would not recommend it. Todays games are much more demanding so a 610M won't get you very far, maybe minecraft, counterstrike GO on lowest settings, yes, you'll get around 30 FPS. I upgraded from this computer recently (not asus,personal reasons) but it has a i7 3.6ghz processor and an Nvidia GTX 960, i recommend spending the extra $200 for the specs, you get a better bang for your buck
Also, with this asus, you're paying for the 2.3ghz i7, you can get an i5 2.7ghz that performs better, and you save $100-$200. Hope this helps any of you on the fence :)
on May 14, 2013
It has the lowest quality touchpad in the whole universe! Keeps disabling itself and it's going on one's nerves. I will brake it into the smallest pieces as soon as I can afford a Mac. I really don't understand, that they fill it with good stuff, it's fast and it looks nice and then they put this touchpad on it! How difficult is nowadays to find a good touchpad, when everything already touch based. It just shows what this company is like. Buy my stuff and if you hate it's your problem.

Ps: the fist one of the same type didn't even boot in. We had to get a replacement one.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2012
I really wanted to like this unit. Nice features on paper, and for the price. Had read all the ASUS reviews on reliabilty, etc. However, this was the second ASUS laptop in as many days that had a defect.

On this one, the lower left of the track pad would not respond to key clicks. Mouse movement, yes, but not key click.

Also, I have to say, ASUS needs to make their track pad a little less sensitive or something. I ended up turning most everything off.

After two ASUS problems in a row, I bought a Lenovo.