5.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Perfect, But Close
The Good:

+ Extra Smooth, Fast Navigation
+ Video Playback
+ Music Playback
+ Games
+ Good Browser Experience
+ Long Battery Life
+ Micro-USB Charging Port (Finally!)
+ Intel Processor
+ Priced Right
+ Plenty of Case Options

The Bad:

- Lots of Bloatware
- Feels Cheap

Overall:...
Published 14 months ago by Philip R. Heath

3.0 out of 5 stars be careful, some apps are not compatible
Published 11 months ago by melonboy123

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Perfect, But Close, September 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Good:

+ Extra Smooth, Fast Navigation
+ Video Playback
+ Music Playback
+ Games
+ Good Browser Experience
+ Long Battery Life
+ Micro-USB Charging Port (Finally!)
+ Intel Processor
+ Priced Right
+ Plenty of Case Options

The Bad:

- Lots of Bloatware
- Feels Cheap

Overall: The materials might feel cheap, but ASUS gets the rest of the table experience right this time.

Design: I guess to get the rest of the experience at this price, ASUS had to compromise on design materials. The back casing of the ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 makes most netbooks feel like they were made of prime materials by comparison. There's no way to sugar coat it. The MeMO Pad feels like a toy compared to the brushed aluminum on the Transformer Pad Infinity. It is also not the thinnest or lightest tablet compared to the likes of the Sony Xperia Z. However, this is where my gripes essentially end with the MeMO Pad.

Setup: The instructions recommended a minimum of 8 hours charging, and I dropped mine on the charger and left it overnight. This is a bit of a buzzkill for the excitement of a new tablet, but it is worth it. You will benefit in long-term battery performance over the life of the tablet. Other than that, ASUS has an easy to follow guided process that even first time users will be able to follow without issue. There was a firmware update available, and I installed it before proceeding. From this point forward, I experience boot-up times of about 35-40 seconds. It's not the fastest, but it is vastly better than the Transformer Pad Infinity.

Video Playback: This is the punch line for a "Full HD" tablet, right? Well, ASUS did a great job. I fed the MeMO Pad some eye candy in the form of Thor and Beowulf from Netflix. I have always thought that the throne room scene at the beginning of Thor was striking, and the colors were as rich as ever. Beowulf is a relatively new entrant on Netflix, but it came through in all its glory as well. One other Netflix improvement is in the actual navigation of the app itself. Every other tablet I've used (Acer Iconia A100, ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity, and Sony Xperia Z) had poor, choppy navigation when scrolling through movies. I am very pleased to say that this is not the case on the MeMO Pad. Perhaps it is the new Intel chip that makes the difference. This starts a trend of performance over design.

Music Playback: While it is definitely bigger than your phone (or dedicated mp3 player), the target use for the MeMO Pad is still with headphones. The speakers are sufficient for watching video or playing games, but they lack the bass required to provide an enjoyable, balanced music listening session. However, I used both my Monster Diesel Vektr (corded) and Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 (Bluetooth) headphones, and the experience is quite good. If for some reason you don't already have a device to play mp3s, this will get the job done. The Play Music app is the default for local music play, and both it and the Amazon MP3 apps can play from the cloud.

Gaming: Call me old school, but I love pinball. I have been a fan of Zen Pinball since it came on my Acer tablet a couple of years ago. The HD screen makes tables such as The Avengers pop visually, but the gameplay was smoother than I have experienced on my other tablets. There was never a hitch or a jerk in the display. While this is far from the most taxing game out there, I noticed a surprising improvement over the Transformer Pad Infinity. The performance over design trend continues.

Navigation: I mentioned this earlier about Netflix, but the smooth navigation carries over into all aspects of the MeMO Pad. Both the app tray and Chrome are snappy and smooth. In the past, I have always been a bit envious of iPad owners because everything flowed so effortlessly. This tablet is the first Android offering that has performed in the same zip code as the iPad. I don't know how to account for it with certainty, but I do know that this is the first tablet I've had with the new Intel Clover Trail+ chip. Whatever the cause, it's about time!

Other: The battery life on the MeMO Pad is as advertised. The first charge lasted for three days of intermittent use. ASUS finally went away from the proprietary charging port to micro-USB. It is so nice not to have to worry about carrying around my one and only charger for my tablet. It will just work with the one myriad of micro-USB chargers I have at home, work, in the car, etc. You might accuse me of burying the lead on this, but all this goodness comes at a substantial discount over the Transformer Pad Infinity prices. The only thing the Infinity has over the MeMO is the brushed aluminum case. (All apologies to the "Dock" owners, but that is a component destined for failure from stress/wear and tear.)

Complaints: The list is pretty short. I've already mentioned the cheap feel of the back panel. The other thing that I don't like is common to most tablets - lots of bloatware. Perhaps I am the outlier on this, but I just can't imagine that users are chomping at the bit to use the one off ASUS apps over things that are more generally available. The only way to avoid them is to go with a "pure Android" device from Google, and I guess I can't be too harsh. Since Android 4.0, you can disable and hide unwanted apps. I just wish the tablet and computer makers would stop it.

Conclusion: Although I wish it had nicer material for the back panel, I can't take exception with much else about this tablet from ASUS. Whatever it is that they've changed since the "Transformer" line; it works. This tablet is strong to quite strong. You get your money's worth, and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Economical Tablet - Click Video to See, September 24, 2013
Length:: 6:22 Mins

Impressive Tablet from Asus at a great price point, especially when compared to an Ipad at 16GB or 32 GB. Plus, the micro-SD allows for even more storage. (an option not available on my Ipad) Beautiful screen with great sound, easy set-up, and outstanding customization which is very intuitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I chose Asus Memo Pad FHD 10, September 26, 2013
I was looking for replacement for my Ipad 1. My tablet usage scenario involves a lot of browsing, book reading, some movie watching and very light gaming.
After some research I bought Asus Memo Pad FHD 10.
It is a 10" tablet wiht 1920x1200 resolution which puts is above Galaxy Tab 3 and most of the tablets that feature 1280x800,
on par with Sony Xperia Tablet Z and below Google(Samsung) Nexus 10 and Apple iPad.
Please note, that while Sony Xperia Tablet Z has the same resoluton, the Sony screen is brighter and the color space is closer to RGB than on Memo Pad.

Memo Pad FHD 10 runs Intel z2560 CPU based on x86 architecture while all other tablets use ARM architecture CPU.
This implies that is really difficult to compare the performance, since some operations are faster and other opeations are slower than in ARM based CPUs.
For example, the MemoPad Antutu test results are better than Nexus 10, the Sun spyder tests results are better than on Sony Xperia Tablet Z, while
the Geekbench puts Asus Memopad below last year Tegra3.

Also, some application that use native ARM code or mixed code may have problems with this product.
Even if Intel handles the code translation with the magic libhoudini.so, the translation is not perfect and may affect the performance and stability.
Fortunately, it happens with very few applications.

Why I chose Asus Memo Pad over Ipad 4:
- I decided to switch from Apple to Android ecosystem.
- Ipad has just 1Gb of RAM. My fear is that in 2 years the retina resolution Ipad4 will crash with 1Gb
as my current Ipad one constantly crashes with 256Mb of RAM. (The crashes started after IOS upgrades, and I can't downgrade the OS version)
- Ipad 4 is more expensive

Why I chose Asus Memo Pad over Sony Tablet Z:
- All reviews point that the battery life is lowest among the competitors.
- My everyday use scenario involves a lot of browsing and Tablet Z scores pretty low on browser related tests.
- According some message boards and reviews, Tablet Z runs hotter (> 100F) even in simple scenarios.
- TabletZ is ~$150 more expensive.
- The TabletZ beauty and lightweight design will not be appreciated with a case or cover.

Why I chose Asus Memo Pad over Nexus 10:
- Nexus 10 doesn't have microSD slot, so the 32Gb version is mandatory, this makes Nexus 10 ~$80 more expensive (as of today).
and still I have my storage space limited.
- While 2Gbs are enough for 1920x1200, there are some reports of crashes due to not enough memory in Nexus 10.
- I don't like Nexus 10 design.
- According some message boards and reviews, the Nexus 10 tends to heat up considerably in some circumstances.
Also there are some complains about random freezes and reboots.

What you should choose:
If you're happy with Apple ecosystem, don't want to spend time learning android, and don't mind paying few $$$ more - get an Ipad.
If you want the best colors, best design or you plan to use your tablet outdoors - check the Sony Tablet Xperia Z
If you need the highest resolution, but by some reason don't like the IPad - Nexus 10 is your choice.

I expect that in few months new models will be released making this review partially obsolete.

3.0 out of 5 stars be careful, some apps are not compatible, December 9, 2013
This review is from: ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet (Blue) (Personal Computers)
This is a good tablet, well designed and is very fast. I also saw the Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1. This tablet is much more clear that galaxy tab 3. However, the problem is, this tablet is empowered by Intel atom processor. Some apps are currently not compatible with it, because most apps are design for ARM processor. So you will find that you cannot install Firefox and adobe air. If you can sacrifice some apps you like, this is overall a good tablet at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bang For Your Buck On The Planet, October 27, 2013
If you want a Tablet that does it all the 32Gb MeMO Pad FHD 10 has no equal.. I've owned Tab 3's, Nexus-7 2013, Note 8.0.. they just don't match up.. FORGET Synthetic Benchmarks.. Don't let websites suck you in with numbers.. this Tablet kicks ass. Run either Nova or Holo launcher which allows you to speed up transitions if you need to make the Tablet seem snappier..
HDMI Out works flawlessly and allows you to keep continuous charge supplied to the Tablet while viewing the Tablet on your Big Screen T.V. 1920 x 1200 is true HD Resolution and the Tablet is Razor Sharp.. I suggest you download Dolphin Browser from the playstore it runs MUCH smoother than Chrome..(Don't know why year after year Google's own Browser still stutters)
The weight is average for this class of Tablet the rear is really grippy and feels nice even holding it for long periods.
Asus is good with updates so I fully expect this this Tablet to get upgraded to Android 4.3 and possibly Android 4.4 early next year.. Please don't even consider the 3 Rating Review.. That is someone that is upset there are not Custom ROM's available.. If you know what that is... this Tablet Especially the 32 Gb verison checks ALL the boxes and is a Great Buy @ $300.00 with more than enough power for demanding 3D gaming, movies and anything else you can throw at it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Coming from an HP TouchPad running Android, this thing is awesome, September 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Whenever I get a new Android device, I usually root it and install a custom ROM, CyanogenMod. I like the custom user interface on this tablet so much, I don't even feel the need to install a different ROM. While it doesn't have all of the features of CyanogenMod, it does have a bunch of unique features that other ROMs do not.

=== Look and Feel ===
I had an HP TouchPad that I installed Android 4.2 on, and this tablet blows it away. The screen is bright and the resolution is high. Text is easy to read, and images and video look terrific. It is light and easy to hold, although I decided to use a case (the VSTN Multi-Stand PU Leather Cover Case with Hand Strap and Card Holder). The tablet even responds to the cover by sleeping when the cover is closed and waking up when the cover opens. The images and video from the camera look great.

=== The User Interface ===
There is an extra button on the bottom of the screen that pops up a menu with a number of mini-apps that each open in their own draggable window. Each works like a standard window that can remain visible while other apps are being viewed. These mini-apps include:
- Calculator
- Audio Wizard (for selecting presets like Music, Movie, Gaming, Speech, and Recording)
- A full dictionary, allowing you to look up words and show their definitions, listen to an audio example of how to pronounce the word, and a link to search for it on Wikipedia.
- A video player
- A complete unit converter, like for converting inches to millimeters
- A simple countdown clock
- A stopwatch
- A compass
- A mini-browser
- A mini-calendar and e-mail window that links to your existing calendar and e-mail accounts
- BuddyBuzz, a mini-window that you can link to your social media accounts with

The notification drawer that pulls down at the top of the screen has a bunch of controls in it. From left to right:
- On/Off for Wi-Fi, Power SmartSaving, Instant Dictionary (see below), Bluetooth, GPS, Sound.
- A slider for brightness (with a toggle for auto-brightness)
- A shortcut to Wi-Fi settings, sound settings (more on this later), wireless display settings (Miracast), and general settings.
- The standard Android notifications.

=== ASUS Apps ===
I was surprised at the number and quality of some of the ASUS apps that come pre-installed. These include:
- AOLink, a media browser that can access your DLNA devices and your own ASUS cloud storage.
- App Backup and App Locker
- ASUS Artist, a fun little painting program with a variety of pens, airbrushes, backgrounds, etc.
- ASUS Splendid, a tool for calibarting the colors on your tablet
- ASUS Studio, a photo album organizer
- ASUS To-Do, a task manager that also links to your Google account
- AudioWizard (previously mentioned)
- BuddyBuzz (previously mentioned)
- Dictionary
- My BitCast - a tool for organizing notes and photos using an ASUS cloud account
- My Library, an e-reader
- Parental Lock - a parental control app
- People, a contact manager that links to your Google account
- PowerSaver, a tool for automatically conserving energy which is customizable
- Story, a simple storyboard editor that allows you to add photos, maps, and text and then share the image using a number of tools or your e-mail
- SuperNote Lite, a tool for editing mini notepads including text, images, and even your handwriting.

=== Summary ===
I highly recommend this tablet. If you have any questions about it, please ask and I will do my best to answer them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Large Tablet 16GB computer with intel plays movies great, and speech mode instead of typing., September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Large Android Jellybean tablet that is touch friendly with excellent performance.. Has all you ever need in a compact computer tablet. Comes with basics charger and instructions. Before use, it is good idea to put a screen protector on it. Came with enough charge to set up. It gave the prompts and took about 15 minutes to do my set ups. I then charged 5 hours and was ready to go.

I love that this is a 16GB Tablet which is big enough to hold lots of information, and makes a nice little computer for every day use. It easy to sync to all my other devices and get my information. I signed into my email accounts and have icon, that I can now touch and go directly to the emails.

Touch Screen; 10.1" WUXGA (19201200): Screen is actually 8 1/2 " X 5 1/2" viewing area, as it has a 1" boarder all around. It works great for those of us who need reading glasses, but unfortuantely will not fit in most purses. So for more portability I prefer my ASUS MeMOPad HD 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet, (ME173X-A1-BL)smaller Asus 7". see why : http://www.amazon.com/review/R3RQ23WYI2M48T/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00E0EY7Z6&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=#wasThisHelpful

Speak and it types for you. Easy to use speech mode to look up websites or add to this review. It is awesome to be able to talk, and let this computer write this review.

Movies and music: INTEL Clover Trail Plus Z2560 (1.6GHz) Dual Core ; INTEL Clover
Trail Plus Z2560; 2GB DDR2; SGX544MP2 provides great viewing. The screen is great
for watching movies and is very clear and detailed. You need to get a stand, if you do not want to watch flat. The 2 speakers on back do provide great clairty and sound.

See my pic above of Snowball. Camera / video is so easy to use. 1.2MP Front & 5MP Rear. It will take a photo from the back camera , or touch the flip on screen it can be in mirror and take a pic of you. This is really handy. It has built in mic also, so if you want to do face to face video call on this tablet computer like with skype you can, or use video camera funciton to make movies.

Love the note pad function. It is so easy to make my grocery / shopping list or any list for that matter. You can write with your finger. Great for reminders. My daughter got me a 2" soft end static pin in bubble gum machine at grocery store that hooks in the earphone jack. It works great on the touch screen, when I do not want to use my finger.

Remember to add virus software, I choose the Avast for mobile devices and it recognized the tablet immediately. I downloaded the free Avast, and went on to choose the free avast storage back up, so that I can have my photos backed up for free, as a complement to the Asus backup.

Pre Installed apps
Amazon kindle Aolink App back up webstorage App locker ASUS Artist ASUS
splendid ASUS Studio ASUS to-do Audio Wizard Browser Buddy Buzz Calculator Calendar Camera Chrome Clock Dictionary Downloads Email File Manager Gallery Gmail Google Google settings Google+ Instant dictionary Local local maps Messenger Movie studio MybitCast My Library Navigation Parental Lock People Play books Play Magazine Play Movies & TV Play Music Play store Power saver press reader settings setup wizard Sound Recorder story superNote Lite talk voice Search webstore You Tube Zino

Easy to download apps. Just connect to wifi and go on a search. I got the free daily amazon game and it is so cool. All are touch friendly and work great.

Ports : Head phone / Mic-in; Micro USB; Micro HDMI; Micro SD (SDHC) a small micro disc port. NO DISC INCLUDED.

MeMO Pad FHD 10 (White); White Color of unit is the back color.

Love the 1 year North American Warranty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet, October 29, 2013
I did a lot of research and flip-flopping before deciding on this tablet. I wish that I hadn't, because I love it!

The Good:

The screen is nice and crisp. I hear complaints about brightness, but I have no issues with it. The auto brightness can be a little strange, but other than that it is fine. The images look good and the color is not over saturated. The size is great. Another complaint I see is that there is too much bezel. I have no issue with this either, as it lets me hold the tablet with my fingers getting in the way of what I am actually trying to see.

The price is AWESOME. I looked and looked for other tablets. I could find used tablets for decent price, but wasn't so sure. I have seen a couple of refurbs that might have been nice, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Getting a brand new device with a warranty makes me feel a lot better. For the price you get a great deal here! For a 10 inch tablet at this resolution you're usually spending much more.

The keyboard. I know it sounds weird, but I love this keyboard. This has sold me on the typing experience. This is an Asus keyboard, it differs slightly from the Android stock keyboard. Providing the row with numbers is a boon and the layout is actually quite nice when you're using @'s and .com's.

The speakers sound very nice. When I saw videos or read reviews I kind of blew it off. After using them, I am kind of impressed. Don't get me wrong, you aren't throwing out your sound system and replacing it with this, but these are some of the best sounding tablet speakers I've heard. They weren't super tinny and the mid range wasn't muddy and gross. Not a lot of deep bass response, but I didn't expect much. I was please with how it handled by old school gangster rap (NWA and Ice Cube) as well as 90's hard rock (Alice in Chains and White Zombie).

The performance is actually much better than I anticipated. Most of the reviews of this tablet pit it against some of the best tablets out there, which may not really be fair. A lot of the reviews also use benchmarks that I'm not entirely sure can make full use of the Intel CPU powering this beast. I have yet to see a real stutter on the device. I have noticed a hiccup here or there when downloading or installing a lot of stuff at once while I was loading it up, but nothing else slows it down. I've played a handful of games, browsed web pages and and scrolled through the screens countless times now. The web browsing experience is actually remarkably smooth. It is lightning fast and I was kind of shocked by it's responsiveness. Web browsing is one of the things that this tablet does best, honestly. With the speed at which it tears through the internet supported by the gorgeous screen and it's size and resolution... how can this not be a win?

The Bad:

The battery life has been kind of on the crappy side. I understand that I am hammering away at this thing, but when I sit it down at night I expect that when I pick it up that it shouldn't have drained 20% while I was asleep. Granted, there may be one of the apps that I've installed causing the issue, it is still frustrating. I am sure that once I regulate my usage that the battery life will get even better. I fooled with it nearly 12 hours today off and on and move it from 79% to 23?% before I tossed it on the charger. The charger that comes with it, btw, seems to do the best job charging it. Even a Note 2 charger wasn't pumping out the juice to move this badboy today.

I am still skeptical about the support that this Intel CPU is going to get. There is no real mod community and no one is developing ROMs for this device. The method for rooting it is very limited. While I've only run into one application that won't run on this tablet, I assume there are others. I want Intel to do well in this space, though. Since the developing community doesn't see a lot of interest, I wonder what I can expect in terms of updates from ASUS. With a 4.4 release coming any day now, I would like the security of knowing that I can take advantage of some of these features. If I can't get it from Cyanogen, I'd like to hope that waiting a little bit extra could score me an update from the manufacturer.

Overall:

This tablet kills it! As long as you go in understanding that this IS NOT a top tier Android tablet. It isn't going to be the fastest super tablet ever. This is a capable tablet with a good looking screen that comes in a nice size that is insanely affordable. I think this tablet is better than the top tier of last year in a lot of ways, but won't be competing with the brand new top end tablets of this year. I got this to watch YouTube videos with my young son while we cuddle on the couch, to watch some Netflix when I don't wanna be in front of the TV, and to play Hearthstone when I'm supposed to be working (via Splashtop). This tablet does all of that and more.

I wish there were more actual accessories for this tablet. Finding actual stuff for it or to fit it is no easy task. For the price, though, I can't complain. Most tablets exist as a niche.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tablet, October 14, 2013
I was eager to purchase a new tablet before a long vacation. Traditionally I tote my laptop and after some consideration I realized a large tablet would suit my needs and be much more portable. I had my eye on the predecessor to this model which was inferior related to the resolution. I also didn't feel like shelling out big bucks for a new iPad; so for me, the middle ground of a mid-priced tablet with good specs on paper fit the bill. It arrived in a couple days, just before my trip, so I promptly hit the GooglePlay store and loaded it up.

Battery Life
During a 12 hour flight I was able to watch four movies back to back. I played some dots, listened to music and read content that I had saved prior. While USB outlets were available on the plane, I didn't need to plug in. I arrived with 30-something percent left. IMHO battery life is excellent.

Display
I read that some folks didn't like the display due to it not being as "bright" as iPad retina and the Nexus 10. Well, honestly, I keep the brightness on this somewhere between 25 and 50 percent and it's absolutely great. It's very vivid and cris-pity clear. Again, even though I was looking to be critical, it's impossible. This tablet display is very very nice.

Overall
Since my trip, I read and monitor Twitter nightly during the prime time shows I watch and enjoy the easy use. I'm always using it browse the web and relegated my laptop to the desk for tasks like Photoshop only! The FHD 10 is very lightweight and easy to hold. The sound is GREAT when watching youtube video or listening to music. I have not tried Chromecast yet, but that's on my list. Streaming video is smooth and error-free, Web browsing gave me some concern initially because Chrome was soooo very laggy. However after an update to Chrome, the experience is fantastic. I am very very happy with my purchase. The MeMO FHD 10 is fast, lightweight and looks great. I have had zero issues with it and prefer the GooglePlay experience more than my iPhone and iTunes experience related to ease of use and content. I'm not a "gamer" so I can't comment on that... but so far all my apps, social media stuff and web surfing are fantastic.

I'm happy to answer questions etc if you have any prior to purchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars good ipad alternative, especially considering cost difference., November 27, 2013
I purchased this after reluctantly giving up my ipad3. I was thinking about getting the new iPad but then I started seeing pricing for the 64GB versions (of even the iPad mini), OUTRAGEOUS. I have a ton of music and movies, which this screws people like me as a 'power user' so Apple really sticks it to you for the extra memory (which honestly, is really cheap). Even @64GB, I had less than 10GB left! It is not cool at all that for a small amount of memory (cost wise) that they stick it to you so hard for 64GB and I think the new 128GB will be completely out of this park expensive. Anyways, the cost was almost triple the cost of this unit. My major requirements was at least 64GB and something running at least the latest version of android OS (I've used Jellybean on multiple cell phones and it's pretty cool). I had given a droid tablet a try before I got my iPad 3 and was not impressed (motorola brand) and returned to store, that did feel cheap. This time, with Jelly Bean shipping on the unit, it's not the same, not even close to same experience. If, like me, you're not happy with the IOS 7 changes, this is a good time to give android a shot (even if you have before). This unit is great, I disagree that the device feels cheap, it doesn't at all. The sound is really good for a tablet device as is the touchscreen. I did find issues with the light sensor to be a bit crazy like others had noted, but that's easy to disable and manually manipulate. Usually with tablets you're not moving like you are with a cell phone. The colors and brightness of the lcd, no complaints here. The only slight issue I saw was the onscreen keyboard is not the best but I'll survive to save as much as I did getting this unit. Here's my favorite part, this device supports microsd cards up to at least 64GB, so now my tablet isn't 64GB, it's **96GB***. I took my itunes directory and put it on a microsd card and plug it in, bam, done now my entire library is moved. Overall, I think this is a great tablet that you should consider prior to spend 2-3times for apple products.