Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
according to nvidia: GeForce GT 630M Maximum Digital Resolution -- Up to 2560x1600 Maximum VGA Resolution -- Up to 2048x1536 So, yes, it should, via HDMI
Oct 12, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, although it doesn't come with the laptop, you can call ASUS and they will send you one. Your windows product key is on the bottom of the laptop, which can be used with any authentic version of windows. I download Windows 7 from Microsoft, installed it, then used my key and it all works perfectly. Hope that helps!
Dec 27, 2012 by Caleb H.
votes
I got this for my son. He usually keeps everything. Of course, do not run more that one antivirus service, as it confuses the computer.
Oct 19, 2012 by Sklanchy
votes
Just got, seems to run very well on on all but the most intensive games. For games that aren't brand new you can run them on medium or high settings just fine. (Combo of the new i7 cpu + 2 GB 630GM video card take care of most games)
Oct 3, 2012 by Tena
votes
it's on the left side, fourth port starting from the bottom it has some kind of latch, took me a while to figure it out too..
Jul 19, 2013 by Remigio Moncayo
votes
I got 16 GB to work no problems, except don't try the Corsair Vengence DDR3, didn't work for me. Slower Corsair and Kensington worked. I've read up to 32GB; I didn't know you can get 16 GB sticks... it only holds 2 sticks.
Dec 20, 2012 by Jeffrey M. Papineau
votes
i been told 32 16 and 8gb im goign to try 2x8gb corsair to find out
Sep 15, 2012 by Dru
votes
I've used the hdmi out to my Vizio led tv. It works perfectly. You can try accessing the graphics control to fix the problem.
Dec 19, 2012 by Martin Pena
votes
Yes
Nov 16, 2013 by Jake
votes
Yes it does, and it's back lit. It's a great and powerful machine.
Oct 13, 2013 by serpantor
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers