From the Manufacturer
Hear the Incredible, Feel the Power
Theater-like multimedia experience on a mobile PC
The new ASUS N56 Series multimedia notebook clearly embodies the design that caters to better user experiences. The ASUS N56 Series is perfect for those who need or want incredible multimedia performance they can take anywhere, the new ASUS N56 Series is the ideal notebook. Its all new deluxe look has recently won a prestigious reddot 2012 Design Award. Grab your ASUS N56 notebook today and experience the incredible.
Tried and Tested for Quality
ASUS is a global technology leader who focuses on the mastery of innovation and design perfection. Today, it is the world's #1 manufacturer of motherboards and is one of world's top PC brands. With customers' need in the forefront, ASUS embodies the passion to create products that truly enhance the computing experience. Not only does design matter, ASUS products are also strictly quality tested to surpass industry standards, surviving multiple drop tests, hinge tests cycles and LCD pressure tests to name a few, ensuring that every ASUS product you buy will be one of your best investments.
ASUS PCs finish near or at the top of the industry's reliability rankings survey after survey.1
Known for their unmatched reliability, ASUS products clearly offers you peace of mind and quality you can trust. Using only premium materials, ASUS aims to break the industry mold and deliver a product that is truly incredible. In addition, ASUS also offers the industry's best-in-class warranty and free 1-year accidental damage protection so you sleep worry-free knowing ASUS' got your back.
Innovation Like no Other
Discover your ultimate multimedia entertainment notebook PC with the new ASUS N56 Series. Featuring the ASUS SonicMaster Technology co-developed with audio experts Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®, the new ASUS N56 Series brings you even better sound reproduction.
With the power of 3rd Gen Intel Core processors, the new N56 notebooks provide smoother multimedia experience and better multitasking capabilities. It has an even sleeker, slimmer design - only 1.2" thin making it perfect to grab and go when needed.
- ASUS SonicMasterTM Technology co-developed by world-renowned audio experts at Bang & Olufsen ICEpower delivers improved clarity, volume, and resonance, and more detailed sound
- 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-3610QM (2.3GHz) Dual-Core processor for lag-free PC performance
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics with 2GB DDR3 VRAM and battery-boosting NVIDIA Optimus technology for Full HD playback and gaming
- Huge 750GB hard drive capacity means more music, games, videos and files you can store
- Thinner profile for better portability - only 1.2" thin
- Instant-on technology means no waiting
- Backlit keyboard for style and function in any light
- Full-HD 1080P Display and Blu-Ray Drive combine to offer the ultimate HD experience
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 15.6-inch LED Full-HD (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630M 2G
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1066MHz, 2 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8GB
- Storage: 750GB 5400RPM
- Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Enabled DL DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Camera: 2.0 megapixel
- Speakers: Premium sounding speakers co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®
- Card Reader: 1 x 3-in-1 card reader : SD, MMC, MS
- Input/ Output:
- 1 x Mic-in
- 1 x Headphone-out
- 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 6-cell
- Dimensions: 15.6" x 10.6" x 1.1" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs. (with 6-cell battery)
- Color: Black
What's in the Box
- N56VZ-DS71 Notebook
- AC Adapter
- 6-cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
|Display Size||15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080)||15.6" HD (1366 x 768)|
|Processor||Intel® CoreTM i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)||Intel® CoreTM i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2G||NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 2G|
|Memory||8GB DDR3||4GB DDR3|
|Storage||750GB 7200RPM||500GB 5400RPM|
|Optical Drive||Blu-Ray Enabled DVD±RW/CD-RW||DL DVD±RW/CD-RW|
Relax ASUS has got you covered!
This notebook is backed by the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1-Year ASUS Global Warranty
1-Year Accidental Damage ProtectionCovers accidental drops, spills, power surges and fire damage for the first year.
Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company.