Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
votes
If it's not accurate and you buy it for that price, you get it for the price. It is Amazon's responsibility to have correct labels and their mistake, they pay the price.
May 23, 2012 by Ying Ling Tang
votes
That's, odd, my screen has been nothing but great. Try adjusting you're profile function+v, and you can sort through the different types of filters and whatnot
Jan 15, 2014 by Elliott Skjordal
votes
Not only is this very quiet, but its cooling system is honestly amazing. When it comes to gaming it plays the following games on max settings with no lag at all: Company of Heroes entire series, Starcraft 2, WOW, any valve game CSS, CSGO, TF2. It can play games like Shogun Total War 2, which is an immense game graphically, on Ultra settings as well but you hear the fan pick up. Max resolution is 1366 * 768.
Feb 26, 2013 by Elias F.
votes
I saw one a while back that was 1080, had bluray and windows 8 for $1000. If you are buying this for specs, know that this video card is only ddr3 and will have bad performance compared to it's gddr5 counterpart. I bought this and was feeling ripped off, but I should have just done more research.
Feb 26, 2013 by Seth
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers