|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|RAM||32 GB DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600;DDR3 1800;DDR3 2000;DDR3 2133;DDR3 2200;DDR3 2400;DDR3 2600|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1696 MB|
|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Wi-Fi GO! - Rich Features for the Home Environment: multimedia management, diverse remote control, Internet sharing and quick data sharing
- Fan Xpert 2 - Fan Auto Tuning function for optimized speed control and settings for each individual fan
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost - Set USB 3.0 devices into 3 modes: Normal, Turbo, UASP to improve overall read/write performance instantaneously
- SMART DIGI+ Power Control - Flexible precise adjustments for System Stability, High Power Efficiency and Improved Performance Scaling on both CPU & RAM
- USB BIOS Flashback - Plug in USB with BIOS file and just click the button for simplest BIOS update
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
After more than a year of use, this motherboard continues to operate perfectly. I did eventually disable sleep mode to overcome the Logitech keyboard issue. It was nice to see a couple of comments that agree with/validate my thought that the keyboard is the source of that minor problem. I guess I am a creature of habit. I just keep using that old keyboard. That also means that my board has been running pretty much continuously for about 15 months without issue.
On a side note, I just built my son a new computer using the newest version of this board the ASUS Z87 LGA 1150 Pro with a new Core i5-4670K processor (also all purchased from Amazon). That is also a very good board and processor combination. It is a really nice motherboard, but I see nothing there that gives me even a little bit of an itch to upgrade. I am still very satisfied with this motherboard in all of my current uses.
I purchased this board for my most recent rebuild/ update of my primary gaming/ photo computer. After using it for about three weeks, I am very happy with it.
Since I find it useful to see what others have working with a particular mobo, here is what I have installed:
Intel Core i5 3570K processor mildly overclocked to 4.1 GHz
Corsair H100 cooling
16 GB G. Skill Ripjaw Z DDR3 2133 RAM
EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked
128 GB Crucial M4 SATA III (SSD) (OS and BF3 installed here)
Reused from previous build
Win 7 Home Premium (thought about switching to Professional but no real reason to using 16 GB RAM)
Antec 1200 Gaming tower with CP-850 PSU
Logitech G9 mouse
Logitech G15 (old ancient v1) keyboard
1 TB WD Caviar Black HA
2 ea 1.Read more ›
It does not have a firewire connection. If this is important for you.
CPU is positioned too close to the memory modules, so a good heatsink/fan like cooler master evo will block the 1st memory slot. If you are going to populate all of the memory slots and not planning to use Intel stock heatsink, then go for low profile memory modules. It worked well with G-Skill ripjaws at 1600. Software that controls the fans isnt that great however.
Plenty of fan controls on the board 4 chase fans + 2 CPU fans. 2 ASMEDIA SATA 6GB/s + 2 Intel z77 SATA 6Gb/s connections are also adequate for most users.
Now the negatives:
* 2nd PCI express x1 slot is too close to the PCI express x16 slot for the GPU, that makes it effectively useless for those of us installing decent vga cards.
* CPU opt fan control does not control the speed of the fan (or perhaps it is problem in my setup)
* CPU is located too close to the memory slots.
* associated cd driver and utility disk is full of ads/unnecessary stuff (not as bad as the creative labs products but still a pain.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While it worked it was a pretty good motherboard. It died in under a year. I did the normal testing, i.e., unplug everything, and gradually reinstall components. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Samuel
Very happy with mother board. Had Geek Squad install it, has been working very well. Very satisfied with product.Published 6 months ago by frank swicord
While this has been pretty rock steady since owned the rating is based more on ASUS as a company.
Reached out to ASUS with an issue today I had with my Nexus 7 that was... Read more
The Wi-Fi Go accessory stopped working. I called ASUS to get a replacement accessory so that I can connect to the internet wirelessly again. Read morePublished 7 months ago by D. Jackson
If there was a way to give them a lower star rating I would , customer sucks suck , all that want you to do is play the email game . Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mr. Dave Dave
I works. The Vendor was excellent to work with on issues.Published 8 months ago by Barry G. Ferguson
I feel bad for some people that got bad MB, that I'm reading about the reviews. Mine has been going strong for a year now. No issues. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Yu