Questions & Answers
ASUS TF700T-C1-GR 10.1-Inch Tablet (Gray)
by Asus
3.7 out of 5 stars (1,394)
Used & New from: $164.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
vote
If you press the power button and no vibration is felt nor does the green light show up when it is and is not connected to the power adapter it may be froze up. Try pressing the power button and the volume button for about 15 seconds while it is connected to the power adapter and then again after disconnecting the power adapter. If you there is no vibration or light you will have to send it in for repair. Go on the Asus.com website and do a live chat with a rep. Explain what you have done and the result. They will have to issue you an RMA to return if for repairs. They will not accept it if you do not have it well packed and have an RMA. Good luck.
Aug 24, 2013 by J. Clement
vote
No. However, the gold color is closer to being silver, and that's as close to gray as you will get with this line of tablets.
Jul 20, 2012 by Penfist
votes
The kindle app is available for Android that is able to load your library from amazon and allows you to purchase more books. I use it all the time to read magazines and books I have purchased from amazon.
Aug 12, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
Hello, yes it does, although sadly most of my music files are in the mp3 format, the ones I have in FLAC worked like a charm syncing with winamp...
Feb 19, 2013 by Remigio Moncayo
votes
No, the dock is not included. Its about $170 and sold separately. If you plan on doing a lot of typing then its helpful to buy...but I was personally satisfied enough with the touch screen keyboard.
Jul 17, 2013 by Elham L
votes
I would not say it scratches more than any other tablet. Not much really.
Apr 10, 2015 by Sergii
votes
This one comes with 64 gig. There is also a 32 gig model. The seller updated mine to the newest version of software so I think I saw that it had 57 or 56 gig still available when I got it. So I would say there was 7 or 8 used.
Dec 26, 2012 by K. J. Kavanah
votes
HEY FRANK: Dont think you are crazy. Adobe pulled its support for Amazon Unbox videos and the like. So, you simply wont be able to play your videos over your Asus until Amazon finds a way to patch or come up with a ew system of allowing people like you and I to watch the videos we have purchased. It licks balls because if you cant watch movies over it, whats the point, right? I have been assured that Amazon is working on this and will have a fix sooner than later. Until then, I either just watch stuff on Hulu or Youtube or, watch the stuff you have on Amazon at home over your Toshiba like I do.
Jun 4, 2013 by MR. KENT
votes
Really? http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MC707LL-Wi-Fi-Black-NEWEST/dp/B00746UR2E/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1342734666&sr=1-4&keywords=ipad+3 You could also get the 32Gb version and get a 32gb micro SD for $30. ... or get 2. The extendable storage through micro SD was a big selling point for me.
Jul 19, 2012 by Ken B
votes
Had the same problem, charged it up for 8 hrs and everything was fine.
Aug 14, 2012 by Ted Rosauro
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers