5.0 out of 5 stars Going on 15 Years...
I bought this every year for the last 15 years for my mom. She uses it at her video store to keep track of the movie reservations for customers. She loves this calendar because of the spacious writing areas on both sides. It is a great calendar.
Published 22 months ago by Nanci Taplett

3.0 out of 5 stars Weekend
I would like a calendar that has a full day on Saturday and Sunday. Even when they are advertised as double page for "every" day, it's not. I still haven't found one.
Published on February 27, 2013 by Janet Parrott

5.0 out of 5 stars Going on 15 Years..., April 23, 2013
This review is from: AT-A-GLANCE Desk Calendar Refill, 3 x 6 Inches, 2013 (E717-50) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive refill, April 20, 2013
Actual Mead refill, easy to replace, same great quality, much lower price. I will have to order again next year.

1.0 out of 5 stars Desk calendar refill, May 6, 2014
My mistake. I meant to order the 2014 version of the calendar. Can't imagine why any past year would be offered. Perhaps I am not alone, and there should be a verified answer for this type of dated product. Also, surprised that all of the shipping costs were assigned to this one item. Next time I will check other sites than just Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2013 calendar received for 2014, January 27, 2014
I ordered this last year. I didn't put it in my base until recently. I WANTED A 2014 CALENDAR; RECEIVED A 2013 CALENDAR. IT'S OF NO USE TO ME.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered wrong year, January 21, 2014
I was trying to order a refill in December and didn't think to look closely at the year. Not sure why 2013 would even be available in December 2013. I'm out the cost of the refill and shipping. Ordered the 2014 refill from Staples for about the same price and received the next day without a shipping charge. Won't order this from Amazon again!

5.0 out of 5 stars What day is it?, December 25, 2013
My wife's employer no longer supports analog calendars. We buy one of these every year for the past several years. Thank you Amazon for carrying this product on your site!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 11, 2013
I love this calendar, so I bought the refills for next year. It is a nice convenient size and it is easy to look back and see what you did and what is coming up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 21, 2013
Jackie (California) - See all my reviews
Was hesitant whether I should get this or not but decided to since I was trying to keep myself organized at work. This has truly helped me in keeping track and its great that I just flip the page and see what I need to do that date. Also if something comes up for a future date i quickly jot it on the applicable date and its there when that date comes up. I highly reccommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars 2013 !?!?!?, October 10, 2013
This is a 2013 calender refill being sold in October of 2013 for $1.00 more than you can get a 2014 at-a-glance refill from Amazon.com for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong, June 20, 2013
What can go wrong w/ a daily calendar? I use this everyday while working. I like how it shows the previous and upcoming months as well on each page. Essential piece!