Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AT-A-GLANCE Recycled Yearly Wall Calendar, Large Wall, 2013 (PM12-28)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 6, 2012
I have been using this elegant, low-tech solution made of recycled materials in planning and scheduling my activities for many years now.

The calendar hangs on the inside of my office door; it's out of the way, but readily accessible at any time throughout the day.

It is a great improvement over a standard calendar and avoids the inconvenience of constantly paging through the months when you're engaged in long-term planning and really need to count weeks and months - not just days.

If you need a convenient overview of whatever it is that you do, get one of these calendars. You will not be disappointed.
on December 20, 2012
I have had At A Glance calendars for the past few years. I have always bought them at a local office supply box store and they have always been laminated. I just assumed that these were laminated, but they are just plain paper. The weighted top and bottoms are a nice feature on this. Unlike the laminated ones, these will rip or tear. All and all, For the cheap price I paid, I would buy it again.
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2013
Some other reviewers complain that this isn't laminated, but i actually prefer the plain paper. I can write on it with pencil, ball point pen, whatever i have handy.

It's a good size to hang on a door - 2 feet wide, 3 feet tall. Each day is only about 1 inch wide and 1.5 inches tall, so don't plan on putting detailed notes in here. This is for planning low detail, large span things - academic terms, vacation blocks, garden planting and harvesting, etc. Unless you have tiny handwriting, or a thorough system of abbreviations, the day rectangles aren't big enough for keeping track of multiple people's obligations. I can't imagine trying to track more than one school-age child's activities on here.

Unlike some other reviewers, mine came rolled, not folded, so it hangs pretty flat. There are slats at the top and bottom to help it hang neatly, and a tab at the top to hang it with a single tack. I'll probably end up tacking all four corners, too, just for good measure.
on February 10, 2013
Specifically, the weighted bars at the top and bottom. On top, it makes it easy to mount under some thumbtacks. On bottom, you don't even need anything to keep it from curling and flapping around. I grabbed one of these for a productivity thing - Google for "Don't Break the Chain" (via Jerry Seinfeld) for simple details - the idea is just to do something every day, and mark it with an X on your yearly calendar. When you get so many days in a row, the incentive to "not break the chain" gets higher and higher. It's working for me so far!
on January 24, 2013
This was the perfect product at the right price for me. Yes, it is a paper calendar. It is not plastic, and is not designed to be written on, erased, and re-written. However, that's fine for me. This calendar covers a full, single year. It's not a weekly or monthly so I have little need to erase and reuse. I use this for two main reasons - capturing key future dates for planning purposes and for looking ahead to understand when particular days fall relative to one another.

I have a few magnetic clips that I hang this from on my office wall. The product has a nice metal border on top and bottom. The metal across the top means that the product doesn't slip out of the wall clips, and the metal on the bottom weights the paper nicely so that it hangs smoothly on the wall without curling or moving in the breeze caused by a vent or opening / closing door.

Good stuff - will buy another next year.
on December 8, 2012
Decent, inexpensive wall calendar. Preferably buy your calendars after the first of the year. They're outrageously expensive in November and December.

The paper on this one is a little on the thin side. Maybe because it's recycled. The loop for hanging is fine and it hangs straight on my wall without adjustment.

The problems I have with it are the following:

- Dark blue printing on light blue background makes dates somewhat hard to read. Not terrible, but why not print the dates on a wall calendar in black?
- Display cluttered with numbered day of the year and days left (eg: 124/240) which I don't need.
- Canadian and Mexican holidays are also in red which makes the thing confusing. I'm looking at this from about 10 feet away and can't read the tiny print explaining the holiday.
- Unofficial holidays (eg., Halloween) are printed in an even lighter shade of blue which makes them even harder to read.
on January 3, 2013
This is so much easier to use when planning, instead of using a regular monthly calendar. Hang it on the wall to keep it up to date and in full view.
on February 9, 2014
Paper is too thin - up the price or whatever you have to do - get better paper after all that is what the product is: Paper & INK
Arrived on time and works - held up pretty well in shipping but if it was stronger paper it would have been much better
on March 10, 2013
Out of all of the office supply stores, only one carries this calender. We have been buying this calender for 10 years at least to mark when we cut the grass, oil changes, or just something important. I had never thought about searching for it on Amazon until this year and sure enough, it was there and I bought it.
on December 30, 2012
I just need a wall calendar that shows the entire year at a reasonable price. I have to order early each year because they sell out, and all that are left are the expensive erasable wall calendars. I have ordered for years.