Top positive review
137 of 148 people found this helpful
iPhone 4 is now a prepaid phone!
on March 9, 2012
WOOHOO! I love this. I had an ATT iPhone 4 that I was only using on wifi networks. I needed a cheap solution for emergency calls so I did some research and found this product. I ordered the card, activated it online, was issued a phone number, added calling credits ($15 worth = 150 minutes) and BAM! I'm back on the grid able to make and receive calls at .10 per minute!
Here are the instructions, as I didn't know exactly what to do:
1) order this att gophone micro SIM (Mine arrive and it was a 3G SIM not a GoPhone SIM, but it still worked)
2) Go to:[...]
3) When your prompted for the IMEI of your device put in 15 zeros '000000000000000'
4) Continue through the screen and at the end you'll be issued a phone number.
5) Login to your gophone account:[...]
6) Add some cash, and test your calls!