Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 9, 2012
WOOHOO! I love this. I had an ATT iPhone 4 that I was only using on wifi networks. I needed a cheap solution for emergency calls so I did some research and found this product. I ordered the card, activated it online, was issued a phone number, added calling credits ($15 worth = 150 minutes) and BAM! I'm back on the grid able to make and receive calls at .10 per minute!

Here are the instructions, as I didn't know exactly what to do:
1) order this att gophone micro SIM (Mine arrive and it was a 3G SIM not a GoPhone SIM, but it still worked)
2) Go to:[...]
3) When your prompted for the IMEI of your device put in 15 zeros '000000000000000'
4) Continue through the screen and at the end you'll be issued a phone number.
5) Login to your gophone account:[...]
6) Add some cash, and test your calls!
2525 comments137 of 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2012
So I was in a contract with at&t and when my contract expired for my iphone 4 $100.00 a month plan i shopped around for a new cheaper iphone plan. I didn't want the expense of a new phone and after searching online and talking to several wireless company employees, I decided to purchase this micro sim, after reading the reviews i wasn't sure it would work for me but with the price so low, a third of at&ts price, I was willing to give it a shot.

I got the sim card a few days before I was told to expect it, I activated it on the website indicated in the listing- following the instructions carefully, got assigned a new number, selected the 25.00 a month plan with the 15.00 data plan. Inserted the sim card into my iphone 4 and that was it, the sim card was recognized right away and it had my new number programmed but it took about 15 to 20 mins for at&t to recognize my plan as paid, this is normal for wireless carriers on new activations, nothing wrong with the sim-card.

To save on DATA usage force your phone to use wifi by turning off Cellular Data. This works for me since at work and at home I have wifi and only use data occassionally when I'm out and about. To turn off Cellular Data go to SETTINGS>GENERAL>NETWORK then turn off CELLULAR DATA.

0Comment75 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2011
You must activate it in an AT&T agent (add USD$ 15 it will be enough). Activation through internet was not possible but the AT&T agent is the solution. Now your cellphone is ready to receive and make calls. In the AT&T Go-Phone page you can create an account to add money to your prepaid simcard. In this webpage you can also add features like internet access. If you want to use internet in your cellphone, you need to add the APN in your cellphone. It sounds difficult, but it is not if you use the unlockit webpage. Write the URL in your cellphone (wifi connection) press continue, then Custom APN, Choose US-AT&T (broadband). Now you also have 3G access in your cellphone.
33 comments74 of 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2012
I purchased this card for my old unlocked iphone 4. I activated at att on-line by following an instruction given by previous buyer (trick is to put 15 zeros). I got a new phone number issued and the iphone used as go phone.
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2014
Works fine on my own iphone. The seller instructions that came with SIM card work fine, but just in case you don't use the same seller:

1. Do not insert SIM card in iphone before it is activated
2. Follow the AT&T activation instructions using your computer AND MAKE SURE when asked during the online SIM activation for the phone's IMEI, use 000000000000000 or 11111111111111 (that's either 15 zeros or 15 number 1) and NOT the iPhone's actual IMEI
3. When the AT&T SIM card online activation is complete and you have received an email with your assigned phone number, insert the SIM card into the phone.
4. Restart iPhone
5. Go to Settings>General>Network>Turn Off Cellular Data
6. Make sure your iPhone wifi is on and connected
7. From your iPhone go to http://www.unlockit.co.nz/ and create an APN by choosing as “AT&T (PAYG)” as the carrier, then create the APN and Install Profile. This sets up the iPhone to use AT&T data services.
8. Go to paygonline.com/ and purchase whatever AT&T minutes or plan you want ( except for the “Unlimited $50 Monthly Plan” if that option should appear since it won’t work) you will want to purchase the data separately if you want non-wifi data usage.... Like $5 for 50MB of cellular data. In my case, the AT&T paygoline.com page just redirected to AT&T mobile page to complete sign-up and purchase airtime. You can also download an AT&T app to do the account set-up and airtime / data purchase.
9. When you have successfully set-up your Go account and purchased a plan, Restart iPhone
10. Go back to Settings>General>Network>Turn On Cellular Data
on March 1, 2014
Now I finally have my "Pay as You Go" iPhone 4S. I used the fifteen zeros IMEI trick when activating, and worked just perfect. One thing: you won't get a "factory made" micro SIM, what you'll get is factory made SIM that they cut down to micro size.
on November 26, 2010
Bought the micro sim card and activated it with AT&T and added $15 credit so I could make calls. Once the micro sim card had been activated by AT&T plus the $15 credit on my Unlocked Iphone 4g which read Sim Failure & Invalid Sim.

They would not reimburse the $15 AT&T credit or send a new micro sim card. A BIG RIP OFF!!!
99 comments65 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2014
Unlimited domestic calls, unlimited domestic text, 2GB of data at 3G speed. As a solution for a month-long visit to the US for a data-hungry user normally on a Dutch T-Mobile phone which gets NO coverage in my Upstate NY haunts, this plus the GoPhone $45 month pre-paid plan is pretty sweet. I used the trick posted by another user to use 15 0s for my IMEI and it worked. Couple points for non-US users: to activate your account, you can't use the at&t website to pay because, DOH, it only accepts US billing addresses in its Credit Card confirmation process. I called 611 on the device and it was a snap.

I got phone and text capabilities right away via AT&T, but 3G and internet did NOT work at first. I thought my IMEI trick was at fault, thought maybe AT&T had buried some fine print about smart phones on this plan, but I TURNED THE PHONE OFF AND ON and got the 4G indicator (but only 3G speed) right away. So don't forget to reboot that puppy!

AT&T now sells nano sims, so you can save 3.50 by going to an AT&T store or getting one sent to you by mail, but for my needs the fast delivery and ease of ordering via Amazon made this a good choice.
on June 17, 2011
I tough it was weird they sell this micro sim Go Phone cards when actually ATnt doesnt sell them in micro size. But when i got it I discovered the seller actually cuts the sim with a micro sim cutter and then packages the card again with plastic to sell it as a micro sim. But overall it does work as stated
11 comment20 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2015
I ordered the sim card and I have to say that I received it in the mail very quickly, after that everything went down hill. I insert the sim card and I was prompted a message saying SIM Not Valid. needless to say that I wasted my time and money. I know that I didn't pay a lot for the Sim card but I still was hoping that it would actually work after I read all the positive feedback.
review image