Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Price:$2.75+ $4.99 shipping

on December 17, 2014
The remote works perfectly, it was cheaper then ordering it from AT&T. It also came with simple, clear instructions how to set it up.
Shipping was also very faster - I have nothing to complain about.
on November 14, 2012
The seller was very customer service-oriented and responsive to e-mails, even sending a second remote. Unfortunately, neither remote had a functioning volume button, although everything else worked well. Please note that the remotes bought directly from AT&T U-verse also have volume buttons that stop working.
on December 17, 2011
I have bought 4 of these, not because they are bad. But the dog keeps chewing them. Maybe I need a smarter dog.
55 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2015
Ordered these because little elves come into the house and steal our remote controls. No matter if I label them and make threats against whoever removes the remote assigned to its designated room, they still disappear for days-months at a time. I started to order from AT&T, but decided to look on Amazon and gave these a try. Great price and received them really quickly. (Didn't even use the 2-day prime shipping). Set them up to the different TV's so I could control sound and use the off/on of the TV and they worked perfectly! Even came with batteries!! I'd definitely reccommend to anyone who may have a similar remote problem, or had theirs destroyed. I may order a couple more just to have as "back-up".
on April 29, 2014
I don't know how but my son loses these remotes all of the time. I ordered 2 this time as back up. They work perfect, easy to program and much cheaper than getting from AT&T.
on December 19, 2014
We have a total of 4 U-verse remotes at our house -- we each like our own -- two in the bedroom, two in the family room. My husband is very hard on remotes -- he's constantly muting on and off and changing channels -- so his remotes always wear out faster than mine. This S3 remote works flawlessly with U-verse and our SONY TV and was an excellent price. I would not hesitate to buy another from this seller.
on December 19, 2015
This remote works perfectly controlling both the cable box and the Toshiba TV it's connected to, in fact it was the exact remote that AT&T originally gave us when we signed up for Uverse.

FYI the AT&T box is the silver one made by Cisco, I can vouch this remote works on the silver Cisco box wonderfully.
on March 20, 2016
For some reason ATT doesn't replace remotes when they replace your box, which I have had done twice in the last eight years. My remote wasn't working hardly at all. I was switching batteries all the time, thinking it was the battery. Now that I have a brand new one, that works great, I know the old one was just worn out. Love the black, it's not going to get as dirty as the old silver one.
on December 27, 2014
After having 3 of the 4 U-verse remotes from U-verse go bad I decided to order a MUCH less expensive one from Amazon. Unfortunately, this one had some of the same problems out of the box that ours had after a couple years of use, buttons that stuck or didn't work. The volume would work going up but not down and the channel button didn't work at all. Returned it.
on August 11, 2015
Excellent service, fabulous item! Thrilled to be able to replace a lost remote so easily. It's also great to be able to see what the buttons represent again - my lost remote had worn off button labels. Thank you for offering this product!