Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation STEM

on June 4, 2008
Before the product was purchased, we wanted to know how easy it was to use and what the clarity of voice was for the handsets. We were not disappointed! The product is very easy to set up and use. The handset speakers have excellent clarity. The buttons on the handsets light up when you begin to use it. The numbers are large and easy to read. The phone book is very easy to program. The announcement and date/clock functions are a breeze to set up and the announcement is very clear to callers. All in all, this is a great product!AT&T TL72208 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Phone with Dual Handsets and Answering System
on October 31, 2008
I'm glad with this telephone. It has a really nice looking and voice quality. The belt clips are an excellent feature if you are in the yard and want to keep your phone with you.

The reason why I don't give 5 stars to this phone is because sometimes the speakerphone function drops the volume or seems to loose connection so you have to turn it off and start talking in regular mode if you don't want to give the impression of hanging up.
on September 9, 2008
I purchased this phone because it had an answering machine and a second handset. I am pleased to be able to save most of my most used (and even not so frequently used) phone numbers in the memory. Now I don't have to go hunting for my address book when I need a number. The answering machine works well; I like the various ring tones available and the ability to silence the second handset. A great phone for the price.
on December 21, 2008
This is phone has been reliable up to this point. It is easy to use and figure out as far as the settings for the phone are concerned. I didn't have to read the manual at all. I would recommend it for someone who just wants a reliable good phone that is easy to use.
on May 6, 2009
Nice phones at a good price. Good voice quality; good transmission through house. Setup was not hard. The intercom feature is nice to have. Phone is comfortable in the hand and holding to the head. A headset works well in this model.
on August 11, 2009
I've had this phone for 5 months and have not had any problems. The sound quality is great, and all the features work as described. So far this is the best home phone I've ever owned.
on January 11, 2009
These phones replace what we had. These are great phones. The quality is good, the sound is terrific. Best money I have spent in a long time.
on January 11, 2009
Basically this is good phone with one flaw. Voice of person you're talking to long distance fades in and out to the point you can't hear them. In every other way this is an excellant phone.
on January 22, 2010
Not very pleased with this phone set. It's difficult to hear out of the handset unless you have it positioned just right in your ear and it's also difficult for others to hear you unless the mouth piece is practically in your mouth. I also don't care for the process of using the various features. Things just aren't laid out very well. Unfortunately after two years or so it's still working so I can't justify buying a different one.