4.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat the Price
Published on January 3, 2012 by Mitch

1.0 out of 5 stars Hardly a holder
Published on April 29, 2012 by Frank Foster

1.0 out of 5 stars Hardly a holder, April 29, 2012
This review is from: ATC Universal Tripod Phone Holder (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Well, where do I start? I tried actually getting my phone in to the holder. The spring popped off the vertical support. Then I tried getting the spring back on it. Not going to happen. I was able to get my phone in it but there was nothing to hold it in. Used the tried and true rubber band. Sorry, I give up. There are other phone holders that cost more and are better. And yes, there are rubber bands.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP!!! Broke right away!!!, January 18, 2013
I'm so Pissed off about this damn thing - I was getting so excited to get this for my new Galaxy S3 and it broke right out of the damn packaging and DIDN'T even fit the Samsung Galaxy S3 at all!!!!!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!!! seriously :/

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but Functional, April 24, 2014
To begin, it is important to note that this is and feels like a cheap product. It is made of cheap plastic, and is not the most durable. I have owned this product for about four months now, and have had no problems with it. But every time I use it (which is about 2-3 times a week), it does feel like it could snap.

PROS:
-serves its purpose
-inexpensive
-easy to use
-simple product
-fits iPhone easily

CONS:
-cheap plastic
-feels like it could break at any time
-cheap product overall

Worth the purchase? If you are a casual photographer or videographer, and use your iPhone specifically for those two tasks, then this product will fit your needs just fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Worth It!, December 3, 2011
I have an HTC Thunderbolt, which hosts a 4.5-inch screen. First, despite claiming to be universal, my cellphone didn't fit. After tinkering with the adjustments, I managed to muscle my phone in there. For the most part, it works. That's all that matters.

I recommend purchasing a different tripod. It's light, cheap and flimsy. But bottom-line, it gets the job done.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not a highly recommended for Galaxy SIII, April 24, 2013
This product is not good for the Galaxy SIII the product broke the first day....The ad says that this product is universal, but it is not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst thing I have ever bought, October 1, 2014
Worst thing I have ever bought. This was a total waste of the little cost that it was, it us "universal" but that's about all its good for anytime you try to do any angle with it at all, it falls over by the weight of your phone. Which makes it practically useless in a plethora of applications. Also on certain phones the grips will mess with the buttons. Particularly on my phone it zooms all the way in constantly and I have to correct it by inserting the phone at an odd angle. This thing is garbage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat the Price, January 3, 2012
Pretty well made piece of equipment for the price. The holster for the iPhone/Camera is pretty well made and separates from the tripod so you can always use it on a different tripod (just got a Gorillapod so I'm using that now with the phone holder) but the tripod holds up okay -Can't tilt the phone straight up or down though because the tripod will fall over (it's that flimsy and light). It will hold the phone just fine though (except for those extreme angles). If sitting on a flat surface I was able to get the tripod to JUST barely hold my Canon T2i with the battery grip and stock lens but I wouldn't trust it for long before the legs give out and retract.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight !!, December 4, 2012
When I purchased it I was thinking about use it with all kinds of cellphones, but when I tried to place my Xperia P, it fits so thight, it has an apperture no more thant 2.5", so if you have a wider cell phone, DON'T BUY IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nexus 4 doesn't fit into it, overturns when holding the phone on the side, flimsy, March 26, 2013
Cons:
- Nexus 4 doesn't fit into holder
- Overturns when holding the phone on the side
- Flimsy

Don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 12, 2014
I bought this to help take better pictures for online sales. It is what it says it is. Works well with the iPhone5.