4.0 out of 5 stars Love this swimsuit top, February 10, 2012
This review is from: ATHENA Women's Moorea Bandini Swim Top (Apparel)
OK - first note - this is the top ONLY. I didn't read closely and was surprised when I opened my pacakage (which arrived very quickly after ordering, btw). I started to return it, but opted to try it on first. It's darling. And fortunately I have at least one black bikini bottom that will go with this nicely.

About the top - it has a snug fitting (I ordered size 6 and wear a C-D cup)built in "bra". This is nice for support, but also nice if you plan to wear it in the water, so you don't lose your top! I'm relatively tall (about 5'7) with average (i.e., neither long nor short waisted) proportions and the top is generous in size, fitting as it should. It sits and the top of my hips (like the photo).

But it's nicely made. And will look classy (almost like a top) to wear from beachside to pier side shopping on our next cruise!

I'm a fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Flattering!, May 2, 2012
I wear a size 14 in pants and dresses, and usually a medium-large in tops. I purchased the ATHENA Women's Moorea Bandini Swimwear in a size 14 and it fit beautifully! I purchased the top only and paired it with a pair of black swimsuit bottoms I already owned. I wear around a 36F in bras, so I was incredibly worried about this top holding everything up. The cups fit nicely, and while I probably needed a 12 to keep it a little tighter around me, the 14 is a pretty close fit. The top camouflages any tummy or muffin top issues. I have a little pooch and I'm hippy, so this top allows me to run around on the beach without worrying about any noticeable imperfections. I think it'll be great to throw on with a pair of gauchos and easily walk into a restaurant for lunch after the beach without worrying about throwing on a full swim cover-up. I would definitely recommend this top!

Side note: I ordered it on 4-27-12 and was told to expect it anywhere from 5-4-12 to 5-9-12. It arrived on 4-30-12! My husband and I are leaving for a trip on May 3rd, so I was very excited to get it in time for that! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A little bigger than I would have liked, April 4, 2014
I bought this and when I wore it seems bigger than I anticipated. I like it though and am glad I bought it. The price was good and I love not having tanlines on my shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 11, 2013
i bought this last summer and it fits perfect! i have absolutely no complaints about this product. just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 27, 2013
I LOVE this suit!!! It is flattering and fits exactly how I wanted it to! I would recommend this suit to others!

4.0 out of 5 stars great style but runs big, March 10, 2013
I ordered this in the 10 and then the 8. I am usually in that size range but I wanted to make sure I had the flounce as it is pictured. You can definitely size down. There is absolutely enough flounce and I am finding the bra to still be a bit too big for me (I am a c cup). I may order the same style in a 6 this summer to see if I can get a more snug fit around the bra because I do love the top.