Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 23, 2009
Wish I'd read the reviews here before I bought the card. The 2 reviewers were absolutely correct, the driver that came in the CD was useless. My computer recognized the CD as something in a foreign language. When I tried to install the software, I got a warning that this software had not been tested and could cause my computer to become unstable. Did I heed that warning? Nooooo.... I went ahead and installed it. The computer went wonky... I downloaded a driver from ATI website, and the whole computer crashed. I had to re-install Windows before I could use the computer again. The next day, the computer simply refused to even show anything on screen. I had to fish out my old graphics card that I had gleefully tossed into the trash can when the new card arrived.

In a nutshell, don't waste a dime on this piece of junk. Find something else.....
on September 1, 2009
I could not find drivers for this card, the cd was all in chinese WTF??? None on web site either
on August 16, 2009
Instructions that came with the card were useless. The drivers that came with the card were not the right ones. The ones I downloaded from the ATI site were not compatible. Researched and tried every thing I could think of (to include disabling my on-board card) with no success.

Maybe it's a good card, but I couldn't get it to work.
on July 7, 2010
Installation went smoothly enough. No issues the first couple of months. I bought this card to take off some load on the CPU. I'm not a gamer, but did want to have dual monitor capability. The colors were good and so was the image quality. No complaints there. My main monitor however always had horizontal scan lines rippling down the screen. On a mostly white screen this was hardly noticeable, but definitely prominent anywhere that it was dark. Not sure if this was the cards fault or the other monitor since turning off the other monitor got rid of it.

I was willing to live with it, but the card did not want to live with me. All of a sudden after less than a year, both displays suddenly went tartan plaid. I rebooted. Didn't fix it. Reinstalled drivers, removed and reinstalled the card. Still couldn't get a signal on either port. The built in fan was also making this horrible buzzing noise. It might have died from overheating but not sure.

I'm getting a nvidia geforce based card and see how that works for me.
on April 7, 2010
ATI does not have a Windows Vista driver for this card. One is available for XP. I got it to work, but I am sure I am not using all of its features.
on May 15, 2010
Same here.. driver not compatible. There does not seem to be a driver available anywhere. Total waste of money. Ill never buy ATI products again..