Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ATSC WennoW 10 feet HDTV Mobile Antenna with Magnet Mount for Car / RV / Boat / Truck
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 2, 2012
Fits U.S. coaxial HDTV without the need to buy a $5.+ adapter! I reside in the heart of San Francisco with tall buildings that tower all around. I've found that using my air shaft I can obtain practically any off-air station. This antenna, though small and lightweight, works perfect. The magnet makes it possible to move to a specific spot in the metal air shaft where the signal bounces off the wall and where I have marked specific stations at specific places. FINALLY, after literally trying 15 different antennas, indoor, outdoor, motorized, etc... this is one consistently WORKS # 1.

3 YEARS LATER.........I have tried several more antennas including radio shack's powered model, this still beat them all!
on May 24, 2012
I ordered this to use on my camper. When I got it in a tiny envelope I thought I'd been had. The antenna is only about six inches tall, not the ten feet I was expecting. The attached cable is the ten foot part.
We live far from any stations so have had little luck with reception. To my surprise this pulled in ten stations when I put it on the camper roof. I'm experimenting with attaching it to a metal fence post to add to the reception, but it seems like it will work fine for the purpose I have in mind.
It looked like there were some alternative suppliers for "mini" antennas that may be cheaper but some reviewers said that the coax cable needed an adapter. This unit works right away. Plug and play into the coaxial slot. No adapter needed. It will be very easy to pack!
on December 9, 2011
Bought this to upgrade my access portable digital TV signal. I went from catching 4-6 channels to 34 crystal clear channels! Totally worth the small price tag.
on July 31, 2015
Got it for my trucker husband. He got so many channels in an urban area (St. Louis) he couldn't believe it and said they were crystal clear.
It wouldn't pick up anything in our driveway, about 100 miles from any bigger cities, so don't have too high of expectations.
Great performance and economically priced, would recommend for truckers or other travellers!
on November 29, 2012
Although this antennae is tiny,I've got a 7" NTC/ATSC Tv that when I use it inside my truck in the desert,mtns,the beach really delivers. The magnetic base makes an excellent ground from the truck and I've even driven around (Slowly) in the desert and it still worked. Highly recommend this product.
on April 11, 2015
Antenna works as well as the bigger versions but is very compact. I use this in my rv which did not come with a built-in antenna. It connects to the cable input on the outside of the rv and you can place the antenna anywhere outside where there is metal. Because the antenna is very light you ca attach it to any of the screws on the rv body since my rv is fibreglass.
on March 28, 2014
I also purchased 2 of these ATSC WennoW HDTV Mobile Antenna with Magnet Mount, which has amazing reception for the size of it. I bought one for my Son who is a tractor Trailer driver and is on the road all week and one for myself to use during power outages. Yes, I have a generator to poser up my house. I also bought a ViewTV At-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter Box and Media Player. The combination of these two was amazing. He was up near Buffalo, NY and scanned the converter and this antenna pulled in 16 channels while we were on the phone and still scanning for more. He said the magnet was locked to his truck and was able to drive at highway speed without it moving. He was thrilled with both and said Dad did good.
on July 23, 2012
This antenna is small and lightweight, perfect to handle and durable. I have purchase other attena's they either tooo bulky, fragil and have poor resection out of 4 attenas I had purchase this is the best so far. It picks 26 channels when I used to pick only 4 to 9. Channels. The base of the antenna is a magnet it makes it easy to pleace it differnt spot. The nearest station to my area is about 20 miles, but all channels comes real clear. The price is oustanding last antena I pay 34.00 plus dollars yes to return it back in the 3rd day. Shipping was fast. I recommend this attena to all my friends.
on July 18, 2015
I got 5-6 channels inside the house, nothing in my camper. That's OK, I needed a backup for the house TV anyway. I'm sure if I were in a better area, and could get the antenna higher, I'd certainly get more channels.
on August 13, 2014
This is a great little antenna. Naturally, you're picking up OTA signals so the fewer obstructions the better and the more available signals the better. I mounted it on top of my car and could easily pickup 10-20 clear channels in the south of Baltimore area. However, if a tall building was in the way it could drop to 5 channels pretty quickly. Overall, a very good antenna for the money.